Wine Tasting [RM/Namjoon]

This was requested by VampireTurtle1664. Here you go, TQ. Hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

The red dress hugged me too tight it seemed, my arms exposed to the comfortingly warm air. It was always like this. My hand ran across my forearm. That wasn't where they were at. He liked to see them, so he had me expose them. I hated them with a fiery passion. I didn't know who I was or why I was there. I didn't exactly know who he was. Every morning I would wake up to only knowing his name. I would forget who he was. Who was he?

Looking up to see his face at the end of the table, it hurt me just to look. His brown eyes seemed to show his mellowness, his face perfect in every way possible. He gave me his small smile. His hair was perfect with his face. Every night he wore the same exact white, button-up shirt and black slacks. It was always new and crisp with his same expression, calm yet stern. Behind his walls, though, was a monster I feared.

"Did you drink all your wine?" he said, his voice ringing out throughout the massive dining hall. It made me want to cower as I looked down at my half full wine glass. It was red, pure, almost like blood. I didn't want to drink it all. It would make me lose my memory at the end of the night. I would forget who he truly was. I wanted to remember everything, to remember who I was and why I was there. It seemed wretched to stay there, to obey him. I couldn't escape.

"I-I don't want to, Namjoon," I stuttered quietly, closing my eyes. I wanted to cry. If it cried, he would hurt me. If I didn't follow the schedule, he would take me against my will. I had to go with whatever he wanted, but just with those words, I was defying him. Defying him would cause a punishment so great that it was new on those nights that I rebelled against him.

"Drink," he said, his voice now stern. He could lash out at any given moment. He was some sort of bipolar, one moment giving me a caring smile, and the next lash out with fire that could burn anyone in its path. I dared to look up at him, and he was eying me, seeming to force me to drink the wine with his glare. I reached my hand out shakily as I grabbed the wine glass. He nodded, giving an approved look.

As I guzzled the wine down, I could feel all my memories that I still had drifting away for the night. The memory of a man's face looking over me with a smile disappeared. A group of girls that laughed vanished. Laying there lifelessly was soon gone as well. I was now left in a shell of the present, my brain programmed for only what was left as the last drop of wine hit my bottom lip, slipping into my cavern.

I placed the wine glass back down on the table, my hands no longer shaky. The wine did make me a bit incoherent, but I could still properly function. It just took away my memories, leaving me to only focus on the here and now. I took a look down the table, and he was smiling at me in a caring notion. I looked down bashfully, blush dancing across my cheeks.

I didn't dare look up as I heard him get up, his footsteps nearing me. After for what seemed like an eternity, his footsteps stopped next to me. I looked off to the side, seeing his feet. His hand reached down, grabbing mine. He pulled it up, and I watched as it met his face, his lips pressing against my knuckles in a soft manner. His eyes stared into mine as I watched him kiss my hand.

When he pulled away, he kept my hand in his, giving me a smile. I felt as if I was a robot, waiting to be commanded to whatever his needs were. His thumb ran across my knuckles in a soothing manner. I felt like my head was swimming, unable to escape to the surface. "Lead me, my dear. I'm sure you know the place."

Those words sent off a signal to my brain, recognizing it. It was like as if it was a code. As I stood up, I fixed my dress accordingly. He smiled as I did so, finding it a bit amusing. I felt myself blush as I pulled him out of the dining room, my brain processing on where to go.