Rose King

I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask you guys for an enormous favor.

The past few days, I've made a short story that I want people to read and give me feedback on. This story has no BTS relation to it, but it's short and I really need feedback. I'll be giving a link here and on the link in my bio on my page for you all to possibly fill out a google form for me if you have the time. If you don't, that's okay, but I would really REALLY appreciate it if you did. 

Again, I'm sorry this isn't BTS related, but I just want to get this out there for people to look at and answer questions. Also, the google form has questions pertaining to this story AND some questions about my writing and stories in general. I'll put the form here and at the end of the text so you all can either get a screenshot of it or copy and paste it into a URL. If you can't do neither, it will be in the link box on my profile.

Thank you, guys. I really appreciate your love and support and I'll be hopefully posting a couple of dark BTS one shots for you all in this book as a huge thank you. Anyways, Happy Reading! <3

Link to form: https://forms.gle/JetQkBHVGmoxMhez9 

~~~~~

They called him the Rose King.

It was quite apparent why he was given the name; roses littered his property. It was a large piece of land, the gorgeous flowers in every nook and cranny. If one had never been there before, there was no use of a description of the palace-like grounds that could give the whole picture of what was hidden away in the mountains; a place of magic and beauty where everything was at peace, almost an outcast from what was beyond the tall, looming rocks above. The colors of the roses ranged from the classic red to an odd, but breathtaking, cyan blue placed in each section of the property. The collection had started years ago when the Rose King had first moved in, only to lead up to the gifts he received in the present to follow with the expensive and glorious taste.

The first time she laid eyes upon the man, she did indeed picture the Rose King.

His back was stiff with elegance while whitening, slightly curled hair appeared to be frosted upon his head and propped above his lips. He was quite attractive for someone in his older age. He wore nice suits with a fresh rose resting against his left breast everyday, his appearance rumored to be the same even before his wife passed to leave him as a humble widower. He remained alone in his lavish house, none of his children living there to fill the silence.

Only years ago he had gained custody of a grandson of his that he hadn't beheld in years. The child was taken in when the tragedy of his mother's death--the Rose King's only daughter--was marked by an illness that hadn't been expected. The boy had been a young lad then, so he had to remain with a guardian, which was his father who was a drunkard since the boy was just a few years of age. It was only right for the Rose King to save the boy from the toxic environment, but he had grown to an age of which he held the impact of the abuse of his father within him; he was a damaged soul that could barely speak or remain beside anyone for too long. The Rose King watched the boy with a close eye, but his concern grew as time went on to which the boy never went to parties or talked with children his age.

At the boy's arrival, he was instantly granted the nickname of the Rose Prince by the house staff.

No one witnessed the growing boy for less than a few minutes, but Lauren did. Lauren was a special case when it came to who was in the community of the sweepingly large household. Her parents had worked there all their lives, which included Lauren growing in the estate beside them. It was only fitting that she would take on a job beside her parents. Lauren was almost the same age as the boy--only a year or so younger--when he was first welcomed into the house. She was fascinated by the boy since there was no children that roamed the grounds cleaning besides the peasant girl; but the Rose King called upon her to serve the boy during both day and night. He knew she was hardworking with a good heart, so he was set on Lauren to aid the Rose Prince to help him recover from the trauma he had endured and at least have a person to speak with whenever he needed it.