Aphrodite [Jimin]

It's that lovey time of the year.

It's also that time of year that brings the evil lust.

Hi, guys. I'm back with another one-shot. I've had this buried in my Google Drive for about two or three months. I thought it would put it here because it relates to this time of year. I like it a lot and I feel really proud of it. Sorry there hasn't been one-shots STILL in this book for about a year. School is still a pain and I'm trying to complete a new book to put out so I have another piece of work you guys can enjoy.

So, here's my Valentine's day gifts to all my evil muffins because you guys mean a lot to me. Love you guys! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

I laid there among the roses, feeling the cool Summer's air press against my skin. Stars sparkled above me, the moon giving a haze down upon my body. The beauty of the roses were anchored around me, the red and whites looking ghostly through all of it. I could hear the gurgle of the creek off in the distance, my nose picking up the scent of the dirt. My chest breathed the perfumed air easily, nothing holding me back.

I felt the iron slip into mouth, filling my taste buds and coating every surface. The liquid skimmed my lips, drenching them in its stickiness. I felt some even dribble off of my lips at the corners of my mouth, flowing down to my hairline, hot and smooth.

The thing ran into my lip once again, digging in slowly, letting more of the liquid seep out onto my skin. I felt every part of its surface lay inside of me, daring not to move. It never hurt, just felt odd. It was no longer foreign. The idea had already been ingrained in my head, the movements so precise and expected.

The thing glided out from my skin for another time, a pool of the liquid dripping into my mouth. Soon after, something soft landed on my lips, swiping the liquid back and forth along them. It was a coat of pure red, a gloss that no one had thought of before. The stain felt cold against the air, the iron dancing along my tongue. I released a shaky breath, seeming to let go of whatever stress had been placed upon me.

"Do you feel that?" an even voice spoke close to me. It was male, quiet enough to where it was only like a rustle in the bushes. I felt the thing on my lips glide down to the sides of my mouth, the liquid being stopped in its path. "The beauty within you will be on the outside. Your lips will be red with beauty and with passion."

I didn't speak as I felt my lips drying. It felt as if my lips were shrinking down, my tongue begging to dampen them. I refused. With how much commitment I had put between him and I, wasn't giving up modifications that occurred. It remained as is as I laid there every night in the rose garden, watching the remake and rebirth of love and light and him.

His face finally came over mine as my lips dried with iron and metallic. His brown eyes were soft, the glisten of the stars shining within them. His hair was the darkest shade of blue, matching with the clear night sky as the moonlight highlighted his hair. His skin looked flawless, his face so close to mine that I could almost feel his lips.

His hand had slipped onto the side of my neck, my skin feeling the silky liquid bury beneath my hairline. I felt the hem of his sleeve, the mesh brushing against my sensitive skin. I saw the shine of the pearls and shells dance along the edges of his clothing next to the see-through fabric. He was almost glowing, the shirt cutting into a deep V-neck to show some of his chest.

Staring up at his composed figure, I felt my body melt against his hand that held against my neck, his other hand hovering over the side of my cheek, his thumb almost brushing against my tight lips. His dark, sparkling eyes stared at my lips intently, looking a tad lustful. The beauty of the night and the sky and the Earth was all in perfect harmony now, everything put together into a lavish picture.