A Simple Text(Prequel/Sequel) [Suga/Yoongi]

A lot of you guys were asking for some explanation to the first one shot of this. I hope this clears some things up. Also, spoonfulofyoongi I am in the process of making your one shot. Thanks, and Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

It was just a quick look. Nothing spectacular.

Love u y/n.

That's when a bang came to my ear, my world suddenly flashing before my eyes.

~~~~~

I sat there, my elbow on the piano keys, my chin in my hand. I stared at the wall, wondering where she could be. It been half an hour since I texted her. Maybe she got stuck in traffic. Maybe she stopped somewhere to get something. Either way, I was starting to get impatient.

My phone on the top of the piano started to ring. I furrowed my eyebrows, picking it up to look at the caller ID. It was an unknown number.

Sucking in a breath, I pressed that answer button, bringing my phone to my ear. I put on my formal tone. "Hello?"

"Is this Min Yoongi?"

I could feel my heart slowly starting to drop. I was getting anxious from what this person wanted. "Yes, this is him."

The other side of the line went silent for a moment, then the voice on the other side of the line said, "I regret to inform you, but L/N Y/N got into a car crash. Her time of death was 15:34 hours."

~~~~~

Standing there at her casket was the worst feeling in the world. The heart wrenching news was still unbearable. It never felt like she had left until I finally saw her laying there.

She looked so pale, her eyes closed. Her hair was strewn about her pillow in a beautiful manner. She wore her favorite color dress, flats on her feet. Makeup coated her face. She hated makeup. She looked like she was sleeping, but I could hear her stillness.

No one dared to come up to me, to comfort me. They let me wallow in my sorrow, my well being none of their concern. They didn't understand who close I had been with her. They didn't understand our history. They never understood our first kiss, our first love, our first everything. They were blind. How could I be so blind as well?

I reached down into the casket, taking her cold hand into mine. I didn't care how lifeless or cold she was. I bit my lip, staring at her face.

"Wake up this damn minute, or I'll . . ." I wasn't sure what to say next. She couldn't hear me. I should've known that. But why was I still talking?

"Please don't leave me . . ." I felt myself reach over, placing my lips on her cold forehead. I didn't care how soulless she was. All I just wanted was to feel her touch again, to hold her in my arms.

~~~~~

"Come on, Yoongi!" she called out, running down the sandy beach.

It was a beautiful day in the sun, the salt of the sea filling the nose. I could feel myself relax under the sun's rays, soaking in the wonder. I could hear kids laughing and screaming in the waves, grins in their voices. The sounds of seagulls filled my ears.

"Just hold on," I said with a laugh, running after her. The bag was heavy in my hands, but I kept it up for her.

She stopped in the sand, twirling around to face me. A grin was on her face, a white beach dress hanging off her. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders, sunkissed. She was such a beautiful sight to see.

When I caught up with her, I stopped, a grin on my face. She grinned back, her arms snaking around my neck, pulling me close. I felt myself drop the bag, my hands gripping onto her waist.

"You're so slow," she said with a laugh, wrinkling her nose up at my teasingly. Her fingers tangled themselves at the bottom of my hairline.

"It's not my fault you're such a kid," I teased back, gripping onto her hips tighter. I didn't want to let her go. "Maybe stop running around and I'll catch up for once."

"How about you shut up, and I'll kiss you."

"Deal."

Her lips suddenly landed on mine, gentle and soft like all those other times. I held onto her tightly. I wasn't letting go anytime soon.

~~~~~

I stood over that splintered piano. I had been for thirty minutes now, my hands heavy like led. My cheeks had no more tears, but yet were chapped with them from crying so much.

"I'm going to meet you there," I murmured to myself, my hand tightening. I chewed at my lip, my voice hoarse from all the crying.

Thinking about what I was about to do pained me. I told myself I would never do it, yet here I was, standing over the second thing I had pride and joy in life, except, this time it was just as broken as my first thing: her.

My eyes kept scanning over each piece of wood, each key that bounced off its owner. It was broken just like me. With her gone, I was dead on the inside.

This was all because I said I loved her. This is all because I sent that STUPID text that ended it all. It was because of me that I had to end our relationship so soon, enough to where I could literally harm myself without a care in the world.

"I did this," I told myself, shaking my hand. "Man up and face it, you f&#$ing idiot!"

It was a quick motion. A sharp object touched my throat, slicing through. I gasped, the knife cutting through all the way. It clattered to the floor, the hot blood now rushing down my neck.

The blood came into my windpipe, staking its way down into my lungs. I was going to drown in my own blood. This was how I was going to go. I needed to make this quick.

She no longer had her phone anymore since she left, but I still had her contact. I quickly tapped away at my phone, ignoring that fact I couldn't breathe. Instead, I focused on turning on my messages and sending one final thing on my phone before I left:

Love u y/n.