Haunted Piano Teacher [Suga/Yoongi]

This was requested by spoonfulofyoongi. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

Looking back into the crowd that night, I never saw Hoseok there.

He usually was the one that told me to smile. He said he would always be there for me. This was my first night playing at the concert. He knew this was an important day for me. This was my big break into the performance world. How could he be so selfish to not even come?

Walking off stage, people patted my back, congratulating me. They were all celebrating my performance. Was it really that good? Was it enough to impress them? My piano teacher always said I had a wonderful talent of playing music, but I didn't think I was this good.

Someone stopped me, handing me a bottle of water. It was my stage manager. She gave me a huge smile, placing a hand on my shoulder. She shook it a little, giving a small pat. "You did a good job out there tonight."

"Thank you," I said bashfully, glancing down at the water in my hands. Condensation was starting to build up around the edges. It was cold in my hands. Her praise was enough to keep me occupied for a second from Hoseok not being there. 

"Tomorrow night you'll be playing as well," the stage manager said, her hand falling away from my shoulder. She kept on grinning. "I don't need your talent to be wasted."

I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted me to come back. She wanted me to perform again. My heart seemed to be skipping beats from the sound of it. "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Go rest up," she said, taking a step out of my way. She was clearing her path for me to go to the dressing room. "I can't have you tired tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, starting to hurry off with my water in hand.

Walking away from her, I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted me to play again for tomorrow night. What was next? A lead piano play for nights to come to entertain? I could make money for my family now. I could support them and send it to the next town over. What would Hoseok think of all of it? Hoseok . . .

I gritted my teeth. He didn't care about me. He didn't come to support me. I told him I was scared to go up on stage to perform. He knew I was afraid I would mess up. He said he would be here to help with that fear. I thought he would come back stage in the beginning, but after that I hoped he would be in the crowd. He never was. 

Hoseok didn't care about me. I gripped the doorknob to my dressing room, too much in a blind rage to even see straight. I opened the door, then closed it angrily behind me, not even bothering to look back if anyone wanted to congratulate me. 

As I stepped into the room, a sound of me placing my foot in a puddle came into ear. I stopped for a moment, glancing down at my shoes. A water pipe could have broke. But it wasn't even close to that.

Blood stained the entire floor, staining the bottom of my nice shoes. My jaw slowly dropped as I examined the rest of the floor. Within the blood was pieces of flesh, torn apart from bones. Blood slowly leaked out of them. I could smell the iron in the air from how putrid the stench of the body was. The only trace of who I knew it was, was the face that laid in the middle of the floor: Hoseok.

I clapped a hand over my mouth, stifling a scream. I could feel myself starting to break down slowly, processing the set of information in front of me. The man I knew and loved was torn apart in front of my eyes, his eyes bulging from his head. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't imagine what had happened.

I was suddenly pushed down to the ground by an invisible force. I yelped, my hands holding out to catch me. I felt them splash into the puddles of red, irony liquid, along with my black dress that covered my knees and down to my toes. The liquid started soaking into the dress, cold and coagulated. I shuddered at the feeling.

I turned my head around to see my nonexistent piano teacher, Yoongi, looking down at me with a blank expression. He was made of colors, but just sticking a hand right through him sent his mist flying everywhere, unable to touch him. He had on a suit and tie tonight, his hair done nicely.

"What a sight to see you in that man's blood," he said coldly, his head cocking to the side a little. He almost seemed like I could reach out and touch him. His voice rang lowly throughout the room.

"Yoongi?" I said quietly. I could feel myself start to get up from the blood, the clotted pieces sticking to my skin.

"Stay down, Yvonne!" he yelled at me, slamming me back into the ground. My eyes were wide when he made contact with me, his deathly cold hands pushing me down. I cried out, my whole body falling into the blood. He had only been able to touch me a few times, and this was the rare occasion he did.

"What did you do to Hoseok?" I squeaked, feeling the cold blood swim across my skin. I didn't dare move, afraid to throw up my stomach. The smell of iron in my nose was horribly strong, hurting the hairs. I could practically taste it in my mouth.

"I just want what's best for you," he growled, looking down at me. His hands were clenched at his sides, his stare cold and hard. "You don't get how much effort I put into helping you."

"And you don't understand how wrong this is," I hissed back. The anger was starting to set in, the shock trying to soak into it as well. I tried my best to ignore it. "You don't understand how bad this is. Don't you realize how much trouble I'll get in after they find me?"

"If you let me finish this off, then maybe you will understand that you won't get hurt," he said, starting to lean down to come face to face with me. "I don't need you hurting because of me."

"You already hurt me," I said quietly, looking into his brown eyes, trying to see the goodness that he had inside him.

It happened in a fraction of a second. His lips met mine, but they were real. They were cold, soft, and real. My eyes widened at the feeling, never had something like this happen before. I was stuck within his grasp, his touch seeming to freeze me. I never thought he could do this. I never thought he could touch me like this.

He pulled away after a moment, his eyes opening to meet with mine. My breath seemed to be caught in my throat. 

"Are you ready for my to help you now?" he asked quietly, his face still hovering over mine.

I nodded, biting my lip. "O-Okay."