Hi to Satan [J-Hope]

This was requested by TikaHoxha. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

You could feel his breath down your back. You kept looking behind you, your feet racing along. He wasn't there. He was somewhere else. You just wanted to sob. Sobbing felt like a relief from what was happening. He was chasing after you. You had no clue where your best friend had gone. They was part of the dare as well. They had go on the adventure with you. That's what your other friends said.

Turning the corner, you stopped in your tracks, your hand smacking over your mouth. You were confronted with the horrific sight of the front door, leading out of the confusing garden. You couldn't get past it. Not with what was in front of it. It turned your stomach at just the sight, making you want to wretch. You could feel the real tears coming along, wanting to break lose.

Your best friend's head was on top of a metal pole used for decoration. Their face had a look of blankness, struggling to get a point across. Blood dripped down steadily on the pole, slowly losing itself to the concrete below. There was no sign of the body anywhere. You could imagine their brain through their neck being penetrated by the pole, making you want to retaliate in pain. Tears flowed freely down your face now as your body shook from fear and adrenaline.

Your shoulder was suddenly grabbed, your body being pulled against someone. You cried out, but just as the person had startled you, they placed a blade on your throat. You felt like you couldn't breathe due to it. You were scared to even swallow. The blade was too close for comfort.

"You really think you could get away that easily?" the voice said in your hear, rough and tired. You could feel their hot breath rapid against your neck, raising goose bumps across your skin. Your hairs stood up, ready and on guard. The voice continued, a bit of amusement behind it. "You could end up like your little friend there. Do you really want that to happen?"

"Get away from me," you squeaked, your body rigid. You wanted to collapse, to grieve your best friend's death. You didn't want to die. You thought all of this was something harmless, something that was all just a myth. Your friends said that the mansion was haunted. They never said it was inhabited. What would they think now if they saw you like this? "I'll scream if I have to."

"And if you scream, I slit your throat," the voice said. You could tell they were just as exhausted as you. They had been running around, chasing after you since the beginning of the night. You were surprised they hadn't called the cops yet. Maybe they wanted to defend their house for their own? Maybe they just wanted to teach you a lesson? You weren't sure.

"Please, just let go," you whimpered, your hand reaching up, grabbing ahold of their arm. You didn't dare yank it away. You couldn't, or they would literally slit your throat. You would drown in your own blood. Who would want to die from their own blood? You knew you didn't, not wanting to go down that way.

"Tut, tut, dear," the voice said. The guy was male. He was the only one chasing you through the night. He was handsome, yet scary. You didn't think you were able to mess with him. Now that you were caught. You knew you were going to pay the price. "Who wants to let such a pretty girl go? Especially one that's been bad tonight. Maybe you need to learn something."

You started to get panicky, your breath catching up to your fear. With your shaking body, you could feel the blade quivering against your skin, making you even more terrified than you already were. Anxiety was starting to kick over. "No! I-I can't have that happen to me! I've never even been with a guy before!"

The voice gave a quick, unamused laugh. His voice had suddenly turned deadly, the blade now threatening to break open skin. "You really think I want that? No, that's not going to happen, dear. Instead, maybe I should do something else to keep you intact until morning . . . or maybe something will be torn off . . ."