Stalker Buddies [Suga/Yoongi]

This was requested by xLevi-Ackermanx. It's not really that dark, which makes me sad. I hope you like it, though! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

Today he didn't notice you. Today he didn't even glance at you. Today you were still nothing to him.

You sat there on the park bench, twirling the small flower you had between your fingers. You didn't follow him home today. You were starting to lose hope for him ever being yours. You had seen other girls talking to him, always flirting and being cute. And what were you doing? Sitting around, following the man to where he would never notice you if you made some move on him.

It had all started at the beginning of freshman year in high school. You had noticed him, something inside you sparking. You weren't sure what it was, but it was addicting, you craving more as days passed on. You started to follow him everywhere, almost like a shadow. He never noticed you, but you noticed him. He was a light in a tunnel, making your world spin. It was a wonderful feeling you didn't want to let go.

You were now in your senior year of high school, coming to your college degree. Everyone in school were dating, worrying about college, or going out and partying. You never wanted to be part of that. Instead, you were more worried about him and what you would do about college. You would never be able to see him again. You would never be able to have a chance with him. This made you start to become frantic on what to do.

Sitting there on the bench, you were becoming depressed. At this rate, he would never notice you. You would never be part of his life. You wouldn't have any friends. You were lonely ever since you saw him. All you did was obsess about him. Yes, maybe you stalked him, but it felt exhilarating. You wanted more of it. You wanted to see more of him, but you knew you would never have a chance with him.

You suddenly felt a pair of eyes on you. It was probably a small child's, gazing at you curiously as you sulked. It didn't feel like a child's, though. It felt more intense, not like how a child would look at you purely. It was something more sinister, more solid. It was almost like someone was focusing in on you, picking you apart, piece by piece.

You brought your head up and looked around. You could feel the eyes on the back of your head. Slowly, you turned to look to see who was staring at you. But to your avail, there was no one that gave you glance.

Turning back around, you threw the flower to the ground. The dead petals were starting to peel off. There was no use for it anymore. You looked down at your hands. They were stained with the purple from the petals. A bit of green also had rubbed off on your hands. You sighed, placing your hands in your lap. You would have to wash them off when you got home.

That same pair of eyes looked at the back of your head. You could feel yourself start to get a little bit panicky under the gaze. You turned your head around again, looking to see who was staring at you. You looked harder this time, looking for a culprit. But, in the end, there was no one there except small children playing tag or mothers talking to one another.

As you turned your head around to face the front once more, you caught a glimpse of black hair. You suddenly became curious, your eyes over looking to see who was there. You could see a tuft of black hair behind a tree. Looking closer, you could see a back turned towards you. You suddenly had the urge to go up and see who it was.

It was like you didn't even have to tell your legs anything. Your feet got you up, your mind racing with thoughts. You couldn't see the person's face when you made your way over to them, but they didn't seem to move. It could've just been your imagination to think that someone was watching you, but this person could've been the culprit to the eyes that stared at the back of your head.

You turned the tree, looking to see who it was. Your feet stopped, your mouth dropping a little. It was no other than Min Yoongi, your crush, himself. He wore a normal T-shirt with some jeans, a notebook in his hand. Your eyes settled on his beautiful face, taking in his features. He seemed a bit surprised at your encounter, both of you froze to see each other face to face. You never thought you would meet him like this. It almost made you want to hide in panic.

"Y-Y/N!" he said, scrambling to his feet. He instantly closed the notebook like he was hiding something. His eyes were wide with shock, his beautiful smiling long gone. You wished to see him smile, just like all those other times you had seen him hang out with his friends.

"I-I need to go," you said quickly, turning to run off. Your mind didn't want to think straight. As you turned around, you suddenly felt a hand grab your wrist and pull you away from the direction you were going.

You suddenly were met with Yoongi's chest, your hands falling on it. Your eyes widened as you looked up at the man. He looked down at you, his eyes a little bit less panicky, but you could still see the linger of it deep within him. He seemed a bit confused at what he just did, but he started to talk. "Don't leave yet."

"What are you doing?" You sounded like a small mouse, squeaking in fear. You wanted to get out of his grip and run to the hills. You didn't want to face your confession now. You probably never wanted to face it except for in your dreams where the two of you would meet accidentally, him sweeping you off your feet.

"I've been following you around lately," he said quietly, his eyebrows raising a little. You could feel his fingers tighten around your waist. He looked like he was slightly struggling with his words. "And I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you. I know we've never met, but I would like to get to know you."

"You've been following me around?" That sounded a lot like something you would do. You words seemed to get caught in your throat as you spoke. It felt like you were going to break down at any second, falling to the ground in shock.

He looked a little embarrassed, but he nodded. "Would you like to go grab some coffee or something?"

You could only utter out a few words. "Yes, I would."