Please Just Come [Taehyung]

This was requested by my good friend jeeewlieee. Here you go! I hope you like it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

"I can't believe you're telling me this now."

You looked up at him, your heart dropping to your feet. He stared at you, a dead look in his eye. You couldn't wrap your head around what was in front of you. You felt stuck, like none of this was real. This couldn't be real. It seemed to horrible to comprehend.

"Why are you telling me this now?" you whispered, feeling like you were too afraid to look up at him. You looked him straight in his face, though, trying to collect your thoughts. "Why do you have the audacity to tell me about it right this moment?"

"The cops are after me," he murmured, tapping his foot against the ground. He always had that little tick within him, like he was on edge. He probably always was after what he just told you. "I need to leave town. Come with me."

You gave him an exasperated look, like he had just told you the most outrageous thing in the world. You shook your head. "No. I'm not getting into this mess."

"Please," he begged, his eyes seeming to plead to you. He looked vulnerable, but he was still who he was. "I promise nothing will happen to you. I'll keep you safe. Just follow me, and everything will be okay."

You bounced up from your chair, glaring down at him. You clenched your jaw in anger and frustration. You could feel some sort of emotion boiling up inside you, your tongue running across the inside of your teeth. "I'm not going with you. Taehyung, you are a killer. A psychopath. Get the hell out of my house before I call the cops on you."

You watched as he stood up, instantly towering over you. He glared down, but nothing out of the normal. No psychopathic tendencies. No lash outs. Just his blank stare. "Just come. Nothing will happen to you."

"Get out of my house. Now."

He took a step towards you. You tried to take a step back away from him, but your heel hit a sturdy surface. You bit your lip, a sudden spark of fear coursing through your body. He quickly closed the gap, coming dangerously close to you.

"Taehyung, I don't know what you're doing," you murmured, trying to swallow down your fear, "but get away from me."

He leaned down carefully, his head meeting just above yours. You saw something in his eyes soften, his fingers meeting your elbows. They curled around ever so slightly, almost like he was holding a baby bird. You stared up at him, a bit scared.

"You look like I'm going to hurt you," he said quietly, cocking his head to the side slowly, monitoring your state. "You know I would never do anything to harm you. Please know that."

"G-Get off me," you murmured, feeling frozen in place. You were stuck in your own time, your voice faltering at his closeness. You used to love this man. You didn't even know him now.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said gently. A smile never crossed his lips. He was emotionless, like he was a robot. "I'm just going to say that I want you to come with me. Please. I just want your love and support. I love you so much, and that will never change. Please just come with me."

Before you could even answer, he reached down, placing his lips against yours. You stared at his closed eyes with wide ones, his lips soft against yours. You were stiff, though, afraid to come into contact with him. He scared you, enough to make you freeze up. What were you to do but just sit there and act afraid?

He pulled away after a moment, his eyes opening to look at you. You could feel yourself trembling in fear. Looking him dead in the eyes like this, it was like you were facing death itself. You were afraid to test the boundaries, but your love for him was still stirring inside yourself.

"Please, just come with me," he murmured, his thumbs trailing over your elbows' edges. "I need your company to keep myself sane."

"But you've killed others," you whispered, to afraid to let your vocal cords to talk. "You're insane."

"I won't kill anymore people," he said, giving you a reassuring look. He gave a soft smile. "I promise I won't hurt you."

You couldn't help but give in. "Fine . . . I'll come with you."