Delicious Flesh [RM/Namjoon]

This was requested by -Th1rte3n-. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! 

MAJOR WARNING: This is going to have a lot of gore and stuff in it. Star is basically darker than me with her request, so this is going to be REALLY dark. You have been warned.

~~~~~

My little Star bit her lip, looking up at the ceiling. Tears coated her cheeks, shining in what little light there was. Blood stained her skin, her body shaking. I smiled to myself a little. She was too perfect to pass up. She was just as helpless as anyone could ever be. That's why I chose her.

"Don't cry, Star," I said gently, my bloody hand reaching up from underneath her chin, lifting it up so that she could look me in the eye. Her lips quivered, little hiccups escaping her. Oh, how helpless she could become in a blink of an eye.

"P-Please just get away from me," she said quietly, her eyes boring into mine. She was pleading heavily through our stare. Looking closer at her face, I could see my hand leaving blood along her chin. I suddenly got an idea.

I trailed my hand down to her neck, my thumb and index finger's tips landing on the side of her trachea. I bit my lip, maneuvering my fingers to her pulse points on either side of the crooks of her neck, between the jaw and lymph nodes. I could feel her pulse still beating, hard and strong. She was a fighter. That made me smile.

"Don't you mind your pretty little head," I said smoothly, my eyes trailing back to her face, my thumb and finger still feeling her thrumming heartbeat. Feeling her blood course underneath my grasp made me feel in control. It made me feel like her life depended on me. "Just think happy thoughts."

I felt her swallow underneath my grasp, her mouth not even moving to say anything. She was trying her hardest not to sob. She was a strong girl with a strong willpower. I knew she wanted to survive this. I knew anyone would. She would have to give in at some point, though. There was no stopping with what was to come.

With my free hand, I reached down into my lap, taking the hilt of the blade into it. I could feel myself begging to give a smile. I looked down, still feeling her blood quickening, my eyes scanning over the serrated blade. It's mirror-like coating messed with the blood that was still to dry on it. How beautiful someone's blood could be with only a few hints of who it could possibly be, but only with a few tests to run.

My eyes scanned back ever to her arms, looking at them closely. There were only a few cuts, but it was nothing too major at the moment. With what she would feel next would be like nothing she had ever felt before. I had only done it once, but it was to a dead corpse. She was alive and well. What was to happen if I messed with her as she wriggled around?

My hand released her neck, falling onto her biceps and sliding down to her forearm. She shook underneath my grip. This would make it harder than it needed to be. I gritted my teeth, looking at the tip of the blade that was starting to press against her skin. A whimper escaped from inside her. I completely ignored it.

Clean and precise, I slowly dug the tip into her skin, feeling how slowly it went in. She jumped a bit, almost messing up the cut. Anger suddenly sparked in my chest. I brought the knife away from her skin, slamming it into the table beside me. Blood bubbled from the wound. I snapped my eyes up at her angrily.

"You bitch," I growled, my hand slamming down onto the place where I has slid the knife into he skin. She yelped, taking a chomp at her lip. I could feel the blood boiling to my palm. "Why the hell did you try to ruin it?!"

"I-I'm so sorry!" she cried, letting out a sob. Her head leaned back into the head of the chair, her eyes looking up at the ceiling. She was about to have her break down. "I-I didn't mean to! Please just leave me alone!"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it," I grumbled, letting go of her bloody arm again, looking down at the wound I had created.

The blood was bubbling to the surface now at an alarming rate. I wasn't sure if I could make the incision now. I had to wait until that blood dispersed, leaving me with a fresh canvas to use. No. I couldn't. I was going to get what I wanted. I had been waiting years now with her, and now was the chance. I had been patient too long. Now was the time to react.

I took the knife into my hand again, steadying myself for more shaking and sobbing to come from her. I started chewing at the inside of my cheek, twirling the knife carefully in my hand, finding a good position to use. I could see her from the corner of my eye looking at me with pleading eyes to stop. Now wasn't the time to give into her pity.

I started off again. The knife dug in slightly to her skin. She whimpered some more, but didn't dare to move. I took in even breaths as I watched closely at the knife's blade, cutting a straight line through her skin. Blood boiled to the surface. I could smell the iron bouncing off of it. It smelled delicious. I bit my lip, trying to ignore it for now.

My knife cut a decent sized square on her arm, one of the sides not there. It only had three sides. Blood spilled from the sides, but the funny thing was that it poured on the outside of her wounds. It didn't go into the middle of the square. That made life a whole lot easier for me.

I started sawing at her skin, slow and careful. She took in a shaky breath, a small sob escaping her. She was trying her best not to move. The blade slid underneath the skin of the side that had no parallel to it. I tried to make it a quick, clean cut as I sawed carefully at the skin underneath, ridding of the tissue that connected to the muscle underneath.

Once it was done, I took the knife away from her skin, placing it back down on the table. Blood stained the entire surface, even dripping down to the hilt. I turned back to the perfect cut I made, taking the flap of skin I made, turning it over to look at the underneath. Yellow, almost white fat was left underneath it. It was enough to make anyone's stomach turn. Blood stuck over it, creating a horrifying mess.

"Namjoon, it stings so much," Star quietly sobbed, her fingers clenching into fists. I could see the blood pulsing out of her even more than it already was.

I took her hand that had the cut near it, unclenching it. I laced my fingers with hers, looking up in her eyes. Tears streamed down her face at an alarming rate, her chest heaving for a breath. I looked her dead in the eyes, keeping them on me.

"Just relax," I said gently, giving her hand a squeeze. I forced a small smile on my face, showing my "concern" for her. "Don't ball your hands into fists. Calm your breathing. We don't need you passing out from hyperventilating or blood loss, now do we?"

She didn't answer, but I could see her trying to calm down. I smiled in return, letting go of her hand. My hand trailed up her forearm to the flap of skin, placing my fingertips on it gently. I didn't know if she could feel it anymore. She didn't let out any sort of cry, so that was a good sign. I let my fingertips run over it, feeling every bump and crevice on it.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had been waiting for too long. I took the knife back into my hand, taking the flat of skin into my hand. I gently brought the knife's tip to the edge of it, almost about half a centimeter from the end of it. I quickly slid it across the skin, taking a chunk of the thin skin into my hand. I could feel her wide eyes on me.

I brought the skin to my mouth, taking it in. For a moment, my taste buds didn't feel anything, but it suddenly seemed to melt in my mouth. I could feel myself grin evilly as I started chewing at the skin, it tough and rough. I didn't seem to care.

I looked up at Star, her eyes wide and scared. My hand dropped the knife, going to lace my fingers with hers. She was too in shock to even pull her hand away. Her mouth seemed to want to mutter out something, but it finally said, "You're a monster."

"And what does that make you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, my mouth still full of skin. "What could a pretty girl like you ever want with a guy like me? Yet, you always came running back. Face it, Star. You'll always be mine, no matter what."