Teeth Sunken In [Jimin]

This was requested by Americancalum. It's really crappy, and it took too long to make. I'm sorry about the wait. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

"Just a taste. Just one."

"Jimin, why are you acting so weird?" she asked, trying to refuse against my grip, her eyes a bit narrowed, questioning me.

Her hair fell into her face, her hand gripping my wrist to try to pry my hand away from her chin that kept her neck exposed. I could feel myself drooling over her skin. Her fingers curled around my wrist, her grip starting to tighten. She was growing panicky. The rush of blood in her veins made my senses go nuts.

"Hold still," I said, keeping my eyed glued to her neck. I was trying my hardest to hold back, but my teeth were itching to take her skin into them. I sucked in a shaky breath. "You can trust me right?"

"With what you're doing right now, I'm not sure if I can," she said quietly, looking over my face. She looked a bit scared at what was going to happen. She was never scared, so this was a first. I wasn't able to think clearly, so I couldn't imagine what she was going through.

She started to try to pull away the best she could, but I couldn't take it anymore. I lashed out.

~~~~~

I felt his teeth suddenly sink into my neck. I yelped a bit, my hands reached up, grabbing his neck. I felt myself trying to pry him away, but nothing was working.

I wasn't sure what was going on. I tried gasping for a breath, but I couldn't seem to get one. I could feel him slightly sucking at where his teeth was. It didn't hurt as his teeth just sat within my skin. It just felt odd.

I had seen something in his eyes before he had bitten me. It was a blood red that came rushing into the whites of his eyes. It wasn't something like when your eyes became bloodshot; this was something much deadly and much of a sin to take over. He had looked so terrifying with a grin on his face, a new kind of teeth showing through. They were pointed and sharp, unlike any human's.

My head was starting to swim. I could feel my limbs starting to become tingly. My breathing was becoming shallower and slower. My brain was slowing down. What was I supposed to do? What was even happening anymore?

My memories were starting to wipe away. What day of the week was it? What month was it? Who was I? Who was the guy I had in my grasp? I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was left in a hollow shell with nothing to speak out against me. I was good as dead, it seemed like from where this was going.

My eyelids started to flutter, my eyes rolling in the back of my head. My legs gave out underneath me. This was the end for me.

~~~~~

I felt her go limp in my arms. Her blood filled my mouth, sliding down my throat at an unimaginable rate. I needed to let go. I needed to set her free before it was too late, but I couldn't seem to pull myself away.

The blood was dwindling in my mouth. I was almost at the end of her supply. I was now fighting with myself. I needed to pull away. I needed to keep myself from lashing out even more. I could feel that I was shaking, trying to keep myself from completely tearing her apart.

I finally seemed to win with myself. I pulled away, her falling from my arms down to the ground. I could feel the blood dripping down from my chin, my chest rising up and down in a fast manner. 

Looking at her, she looked pale. Her skin was sunken in. She looked not like herself. She had stopped breathing. I had left enough blood in her to make it so that she could still live on with me. She would still be my forever, but now that was true.

"I'm so sorry," I said quietly, looking down at her. I licked my lips. I didn't know what she would think when she would wake up, but I hoped for the best. She would still love me, right? She would still be by my side? She was still going to love me. She wasn't going to let go. I wasn't going to let her. I just needed her to wake up alright.