Control Spell [V/Taehyung]

This was requested by winter-light. Sorry it took so long to make. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

You were suddenly pulled into somewhere.

The door closed, leaving you to smell the musty air, gross and humid. You could smell cleaning supplies along with it. All was black, the place dark. The only light that shone in was from under the door, shining in at your feet. You could also see someone's feet beside yours.

A large hand was on your back, keeping you steady. You could feel their warm breath hit your face, seeming to radiate down to your neck. Goose bumps raced along your skin. Someone had their hands on you, and you didn't know who. Your heart raced in your throat. You thought you were going to throw up. You felt like this was the end for you.

"It's okay, Y/N. It's just me."

You suddenly recognized the deep voice. It was that kid Taehyung that everyone talked about. They said how nice and funny he was. He was a pretty popular kid at your school. He was a grade above you, but that didn't stop your friends from swooning over him. He was attractive, but you didn't think you were into him.

"Taehyung?" you asked through the darkness, your eyes trying to find some form of a face through it. You couldn't find anything, even his nose or eyes. "Why did you pull me in here?"

"I just wanted to talk to you," he said quietly. He had a very soothing voice. His fingers curled around your back, holding you just a little bit closer. His thumb ran up and down your spine gently. "It's fine."

You could feel a breath of relief escape you, but you realized you were still in a closet with THE Taehyung. Every girl swooning over him, hoping to call him their own someday. You didn't want to get involved with that. You were in a good place right now. You didn't want to get your reputation brought down with all the girls being jealous.

"D-Do you need something?" you asked in a small tone. His chest seemed to steady you. Your palms were placed on it, your fingers feeling the soft fabric of his T-shirt. He smelled amazing.

"I just need a little something from you," he asked quite calmly, but you couldn't help but have a shiver down your spine. He wanted something from you. What could it be? You hoped none of this was some cliche where he took you into the janitor's and asked you out. You didn't want that to happen. It seemed like a horrible idea, in your mind.

"I-If you're asking me to go out with you, I'll have to say no," you said quietly, trying to be as calm as you could. You voice had come out in a squeak. You hated that he was messing with your brain. "I-I don't want any trouble."

"I get that," Taehyung said to you, his voice sounding reassuring. You could imagine a smile on his face through the darkness. "It's something else I need from you."

Before you could respond, his other hand, that you had no clue where it was, placed on your neck. His thumb went right against the crook of your neck and jawline to where your pulse would be. It was a hot, sharp, burning pain that suddenly went through you. You gasped, your fist suddenly shooting over to Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay," Taehyung said, his voice still calm. You couldn't seem to move his hand as you tugged on it. His hand on your back rubbed it gently. "Just take deep breaths. The pain will subside soon enough."

He was right. Your nerves were starting to calm down, leaving the spot to be numb from the pain. You were in too much shock to do anything, your hand still on his wrist, wanting to pull his hand away, but you couldn't. It didn't seem possible at this point.

It seemed like forever until his hand let go of your neck, trailing up to tangle itself in your hair. The place where his thumb had been seemed to keep spreading out, the numbness taking over your whole neck. It was a whole new sensation that you couldn't shake off. You didn't know what was happening.

You suddenly felt Taehyung's lips on yours. You stiffened in reaction, your eyes widened. You didn't know what to do. You didn't know what to say. All you could think about was the numb spot and his lips. The mix of the two was a weird combination.

His hand on your back suddenly had his finger tap it. That weird, shooting pain sparked through your back. You suddenly craved his lips, wanting more of him. Something in your mind clicked, telling you to kiss back, the shooting pain suddenly stabbing your brain. You felt like you needed to kiss him. You needed to obey.

The kiss was short, passionate, and sweet. He pulled away from you, his forehead leaning against yours. His warm breath tickled your wet lips, sending a shiver down your spine. You felt him pull you closer. His finger tapped your back again, a pain shooting through it. Your arms suddenly wrapped around his neck.

"What the hell did you do?" you asked in a small voice, shaky as could be. Your fingers traced along the bottom of his hair line. You couldn't seem to pull yourself away, no matter how hard you tried.

"Oh, just a little black magic, dear," he said, an obvious smile in his voice. "Just a few ingredients and you have yourself a bit of a control spell. That's all."

You seemed speechless at his answer. Black magic? That couldn't be possible. The more you thought about it, though, the more it seemed real. You weren't yourself with him. That numbing in your neck had to be from something. Those little taps of command seemed unmistakably real. What was going on?

"Why did you have to do this?" you asked quietly. You wanted terribly bad to pull away. You wanted to put this all to rest. You didn't want him to take control of you. What were you going to do?

"I know you, Y/N," Taehyung said, his voice suddenly going low and dark. "I know how you are. You live a comfortable life with a comfort zone. You don't step outside it. You would never say yes to dating me. I needed to take my own turn and make you mine. This will last until I want it to, do you understand?"

You hummed in agreement, suddenly feeling small and weak under his words. He didn't seem so nice then. Seeing him dark and horrible like this sent you weak and scared. What could you do now to protect yourself?

Taehyung suddenly pulled away from you, his hands falling away. You could slightly see now, but you couldn't really make out his features. It was just his silhouette. "Take good care of yourself. I'll see you after school."

You watched in shock as Taehyung opened the door to the janitor's closet, then walked out, closing the door behind him. He left just like that. What was he? Some witch? A demon? You couldn't make out what he was. You didn't want to. All you knew now was that you were under his control, and there was no stopping that.