Doppelganger Love [Jungkook/Taehyung]

Holy crap, I'm back from the dead a g a i n.

Hi, guys. Long time, no see. I'm sorry I've been ghosting a lot of the requests. I've been trying to focus on new books(which I hope to put out soon), so I haven't been able to get to them. Though, today, I'm deciding to try something new.

This was a request from Jeanxxx_ from five months ago(I'm so sorry). This one I found to be intriguing because they requested something along the lines of doppelgangers. I've had that idea for a one shot in the back of my head for so damn long, but today I'm going to actually start it.

I'm going to go way back to the days of when I first found BTS and do the story on Jungkook and Taehyung because I used to get confused between the two(of course I can tell the difference between the two now, don't worry). The person who requested also asked me to make the reader be called "Min," so just to let you all know in case you saw it in the text. 

Thank you for the request, Jeanxxx_! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

The world suddenly went into a tumble.

My body ached as it collided with the concrete, my face and hands scratching against the harsh surface. A small cry and gasp of breath came over me as my head slammed into the ground a couple of times, my body rolling across it. My mind was a jumble, unable to think at the world spinning around me.

As I came to a stop, I wheezed for a breath, my fingers curling into the concrete below me. Staring up at the sky, it was like the streetlights were halos while the soaked ground seeped into my clothing. My heavy breathing puffed into the air above me, creating almost a fog of steam to hover over me as my body ached and writhed.

"Min!"

There was a sudden face appearing to be over me, their features blocked out by the lights above them. I couldn't say anything, only wheezes in response if I was able to speak. Their hand reached down, grabbed my arm, and yanked me back to my feet with a hiss coming from my mouth at the pain that struck me.

My head spun as I tumbled into the person, my body starting to give out under all the stress. We didn't go anywhere, only for the person who I was leaning against to freeze beside me, tightening with tension. With a few more wheezes, I pulled my head away from the person to look up at them with exhaustion.

They didn't seem to notice my stare. Instead, their dark, big eyes stared ahead at the end of the alleyway. Their black hair was a wild, damp mess from the rain that had just passed, leaving our clothes to be soaking in the chilly air of the night, no source of heat around to huddle into.

I peered over to where they--he--was staring at. My eyes widened to find a person that looked scarily similar to him at the end of the street. The similarities were crazy, almost on point; the most terrifying thing about it was that I had been with them multiple times before.

The person I was with, Jungkook, turned around to look at the other end of the alley to see if the exit was still present. I turned as well to see that it was blocked off by a group of people, all of them someone that I couldn't identify. I pressed myself against Jungkook more, the cold and fear causing my body to shiver tremendously.

Jungkook turned back to look at the man at the end of the alleyway, his face going stone cold as past raindrops trailed from his hair down his face like tears. "What the hell do you want?" he called out, his arms tightening even more around me protectively.

A laugh came from the man at the end of the alley, but it seemed to shake the core of my spine. It wasn't something of amusement, more of something sinister and evil. "The girl. Give her to me."