Teacher's Pet [V/Taehyung]

This was requested by wonu_gardenfairy. She also requested to use her name. I hope you like it, Uroosa! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

The bell rang. The students collected their items, but my focus was on one girl in particular. She picked up her books, gathering them into her arms. The way her hair fell into her eyes, and the smile she gave made my heart go nuts. I kept on a straight face as each student filed out of the class one by one, each of them talking amongst themselves. I could barely even hear them over the sound of my racing heart.

This was my first year of teaching. I never thought I could fall for a student, but this girl was too pretty to pass up. She had an amazing personality with a heart warming smile. She was respectful towards me and got the greatest grades as she possibly could. She was perfect . . . too perfect . . .

Snapping me out of my trance, I felt myself grab her wrist. She was the last one out, so she didn't seem to be caught in the traffic of the students. My sudden movement caused her to freeze, catching my glance. I stared down at her, but conjured up a smile to tell her that everything was okay. At the sight of it, she seemed to look down, a bit flustered.

"I need to talk to you, Uroosa, if you don't mind," I asked, letting go of her wrist. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I closed the door to the classroom, giving us some privacy. I didn't want our time to be interrupted. I needed to see her on her own. I needed to know how she felt about me. Did she just think of me as her teacher? That question always bothered me.

"O-Of course, Mr. Kim," she said, taking a step back into the classroom. I watched as she placed her books on one of the desks so she didn't have to hold them. As if in respect, she held her chin up, clasping her hands in front of her. I couldn't help but smile to myself about it. It seemed too good to be true.

Surprising myself and her, I grabbed ahold of her, turning her to the wall. She gasped as I held her there, looking down into her eyes. She seemed a bit startled as I kept her there, her eyes widened a bit. I couldn't believe how pure she looked. It was like this had never happened to her before . . . maybe it hadn't. Maybe I was the first. That made me want to laugh.

"M-Mr. Kim, what are you doing?" she said quietly, her voice a bit shaky. She looked a bit shattered, her back straight against the wall. She was rigid and a bit scared. I could see it in the look in her eyes. That was the look I had seen when she presented to the class. It made me want to smile even more that she was nervous around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. I found it enjoyable to look down on her like I was then. It made me want to protect her, to always be there for her. I wanted her to be mine so I could do all those things. She was too vulnerable to the world. She was too pure to see anything clearly. "I heard some kids being mean to you in the halls earlier."

She froze up at my observation, her eyes meeting with my chest. She didn't want to look me in the eyes. She was trying to hide something. I didn't want her to hide anything. She could tell me anything. I could help her. I could give her the world. Didn't she understand that? "It's nothing, really. It's just a little bit of teasing, that's all."

My hand went up to rest on her cheek. She seemed a bit surprised, giving it a weird look before meeting my eyes. Blush danced across her cheeks. I looked at her lips. Oh, how much I would pay to kiss her right on her lips. She was a pride to be taken seriously, and I would be happy to kiss her. I needed to win her over. "I could make them stop, you know. I am a teacher after all."

"I don't think a teacher should really be doing this," she gave a nervous giggle, anxiety hidden deep within her. She was still stiff, scared to do anything. She kept on staring up at me, but her eyes would move to the door from time to time. I knew she was waiting for someone to walk in on us. I was praying no one would.