Story 12: Sleeptalking (Part 2)

Y'all have been waiting too long, so here you go!

Conman

Connor watched helplessly as his boyfriend started to cry over and over into his chest. Connor hugged his boyfriend back, rubbing his back as he tried to comfort him.

"It's okay, I'm here, whatever happened is gone now."

Jared kept weeping beside Connor.

"H-He'll Be back, I-I'm Sure." Jared choked out.

Connor pulled Jared's face up. His face was smol and his eyes were red and puffy, tears strolling down his pale and delicate cheeks.

"What happened?" Connor asked, hoping Jared would tell him.

The small boy took a shaky breath and and looked at Connor.

"I-It was him... he kept raping me..." Jared said, bursting out crying again.

"H-he kept touching m-me..." Jared spit out, "He touched me and pinned me and made me do things I didn't wanna do..."

Connor was horrified. Why would he ever think of that, and why would someone ever to that to him?

"Jared..." Connor hugged Jared tighter, Jared leaning into his embrance.

"I'm sorry baby, but it'll be okay."

"Okay.." Jared yawned.

Connor put Jared on his lap and rocked him, trying to calm him down. He slowly rocked him and sung a song, even if he sings like shit.

I'm helpless
Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless
Down for the count and I'm drowning, in it.

Connor stopped when he heard soft snores coming from his boyfriend. He kissed his forehead and lay down, Jared still on his chest. He closed is eyes and let the warm feeling embrace him.

As long as I'm alive Jared I swear to god you'll never feel so...

*** *** *** ***

Hola y'all!

So I made an art account on Instagram (yaaay I guess)

It's @camwaiiama

If I know you personally, DONT TELL ANYONE OR ELSE I'LL-

Love you all, have good day my loves!

ILiveForConman,
KawaiiCamiSama💜