Story 25: Blanket Buritto

Conman

Jared Kleinman was what you would call simply adorable.
He was great hugger and overall partner, he was sweet and funny, and was meme master.

One thing, though- he loved blankets.

So much so that he would find any excuse to just devour himself in them, he called it his 'signature burrito'.

His boyfriend, Connor Murphy however, loved it.

Well, most of the time.

One time on a rainy day, Jared and Connor were in the kitchen eating when Jared felt like being in his little blanket land.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Jared said.

"Okay, be back." Connor replied.

Oh boy did he thought wrong.

Jared walked up the stairs and and sprinted into his room. He pulled out his huge red fluffle blanket and set it on the bed. He then proceeded to roll himself over it, becoming his signature burrito. (Yee fluffle puffle I am mcstuffle)

After about 5 minutes, Connor for suspicious. He called Jared's name.

"Jared!"

He didn't get a response. He then realized this was almost the 45th time in their relationship he had down this.

"MOTHERFU-"

Connor scurried up the stairs and into Jared's parents room.
Nope.
The bathroom.
Nah.
The guest room.
No.

Connor stopped in front of the door at the end of the hall.

Jared's room.

He opened the door to see quite the heap of blankets.
Wow, what a surprise.

"Jared, come on, I wanna see a movie." Connor complained, rolling the blanket thing over.

Jared's sleeping face was shown, making Connor's heart melt. His soft features were alwaysvhere, but more pleasant like this.

"Jaaared." Connor shook the small asleep boy.

Jared half opened his eyes and yawned. "Noooooo."

"Jared I wanna watch Netflix."

And I'm stuck and wanna sleep. Fight me."

So that's how the day ended- Jared slept in the whole time in his signature burrito, while Connor lay his head on Jared's stomach and plugged in his earbuds, watching Netflix on his phone.

*** *** *** ***

So spoiler alert, I had no idea you could display a name above your username on your profile.

Stupid, I know, but shush.

So because I'm a smol bean furry I changed it.

Click on my profile to see what it is.

Okay love y'all thanks for the support!

ImStupid,
KawaiiCamiSama💜