Story 70: Rain

Requested by @TheCinnamonBoy ! Hope this makes you happy :D

Jalana

Alana opened her eyes to a white-colored room. She could hear water tapping on the glass, giving a hello to this gods awful day. The room was slightly brighter than nighttime, but still no help.

Alana turned to her side to face the other human life form in the bed, and knew that they wouldn't wake up until maybe 11:30.

Jared lay on his side, facing Alana, his eyes peacefully closed and mouth slightly parted as it vibrated his snores. His hair was tousled around, and overall, it made Alana fall in love all over again.

She smiled as she scooted closer and leaned in to place her lips on his.

Jared woke up slightly and looked at Alana, smiling as well. He pulled her close to him with his chubby pale arms.

Alana turned around to she could be little spoon, and held Jared's hands as his arms were wrapped around her body.

"Good morning, baby." She said softly.

"Morning baby." He replied.

Alana gasped and giggled as he started to kiss her neck softly. Nothing kinky, nothing sexily,- just morning love.

"The weather today is horrible," Alana gathered herself together after a while, getting reminded from a lighting strike, "what do you wanna do today?"

Jared groaned slightly but nevertheless replied.

"We could watch a movie."

Alana hummed. "In a theatre or at home?"

"Babe the seats in theatres are too uncomfortable to cuddle so I don't think that's the best option."

Alana chuckled airly and nodded. "Yeah, that is true."

Alana snuggled into Jared's warmth. She always loved him.

The thing was, Jared never displayed such a warning personality. He always portrayed himself as a cocky piece-of-shit-douchebag. He always laughed at people and made fun of them for caring, when in reality, all long- Jared always cared.

Even before Connor's famous suicide, he cared.

And Alana was glad that she had stuck along side him, and got to see how he turned into.

She snapped out of her thoughts as more kisses were placed on her- from her cheeks to her neck, and up and down all over again.

"Baaabe," he complained and stuck his face into her hair, "what time is it?"

Alana groaned and looked at the blurry clock. "I don't know, I don't have my glasses. Why don't you look?"

"Because I don't have my glasses either." He replied, sitting up.

"God, you're such a baby." She joked, sitting up as well as the sheets moved down off her body.

Jared played along and gave off a gasp, slamming his hand against his chest.

"Oh, how you pain me! My dearest Alana, I am going to die from a broken heart!"

Alana giggled as Jared's back slammed itself on the mattress again. Jared closed his eyes and still has his hand on his chest.

Alana leaned down and pulled him into a soft kiss, making him snap his eyes open.

"I'll go get the movie started." And she walked off, going to the living room.

Jared stared at the ceiling, his face flushed with crimson red as his imagined his lips with hers again.

Oh how she made his heart flutter.