Story 66: Angst4

this is a collab with @MemesForDinner , so enjoy!

Sincerely Three

The tears streamed and stung, prickling at the corner of his eyes, as he began rocking back and forth slowly, knees to his chest, now clenching his fists so hard, it almost hurt more than the agonizing pain he was suffering from within.

We all know somebody who knows somebody who who's doing great

His teeth clenched. On this sunny day, the whole squad went to the beach and it felt as  if the walls were closing in all around him. Closing in, and soon enough, were going to squish him in a splat of mess.

I know some people who know people who are flying straight. But I'll kindly enter into rooms of depression.

The pressure, the pressure, the pressure- it hurt like hell- he gripped his sweatshirt and let out a painful scream.

While ceiling fans and idle hands take my life again

Both Evan and Jared, who had never left in concerns of Connor- raced to and began knocking harshly on his door- no, not knocking- pounding their hands on the door, begging him to open the door.

We live for the night's decor, it reveals what we dream of

Connor couldn't hear the yells of his name, all he heard, and all his mind was set on, was his own terrors and the pulsing of his heart and brain, oh, the painful and sickening pulse.

This room is far too dark for us to stay around, redemption's not that far and darkness is going down

And that day- he knew someone, not even, two people loved him- and he loved them.

La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau, La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau.

Yes, yes yes yes. He was beyond petrified.

La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau, La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau.

Scared, scared out of his limited mind.

La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau, La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau.

Scared that they didn't in fact love him back, that they would learn to not love him anymore, after what he had done.

La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau, La da da da, la da da dau, la da da da, la da dau.

He let out another scream of his boyfriends' names in pure agony, before wanting to suddenly leave and began to bolt for the door.

Make them stop.

He reached out for the cold doorknob. As cold as his professions, his dear, dear professions.

Make them STOP

He unlocked the door after a moments of hesitation. That dear hesitation that held him aback from the world.

make THEM STOP

A silence rang as clear as a silver bell as they all made eye contact.

MAKE THEM STOP

Evan and Jared engulfed Connor in a hug, ending with all of them in piercing sobs of relief, joy, and worry.

"I-I love you guys... like... alot." Connor chocked out with a smile.

Evan and Jared said nothing.

This was it.

They pulled apart.

The moment he was waiting for.

And then began kissing his cheeks.

The beginning of happiness.