Story 36- Its Getting Hot In Here

YouTube is my happy place (oh and Wattpad too I guess)

Conman

It was a peaceful night in July.

Hold up.
Did you see the error?

hA ITS NEVER A PEACEFUL NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY YOU FUC-

Jared and Connor were laying on their bed, in nothing but their boxers, with no covers on, sweating.
Jared's too stubborn to admit the AC broke and he's too lazy to get it fixed so Connor was like "fuck guess were gonna die tonight"

This is why July is a total waste.

So there they were, in their oven room.

Connor was slowly starting to snooze off but couldn't because little old Jared would complain every 3 minutes.

"It's so hot! Might as well be in a damn desert!" Jared wined, combing his hair out of his sticky and sweaty forehead.

"Jared, I love you, but no more complaining." Connor mumbled, his hair in a messy bun.

Jared gave a little screech and looked up at the ceiling, too overheated to rest. Connor turned over and again was dozing off.

"It's getting hot in here... so take off all your clothes..."

"Jared! Stop talking, I'm trying to sleep!"

"You said stop complaining, I'm singing."

Connor regretted proposing to his fiancé 3 weeks ago and turned over his face, trying to find a comfortable spot, but it's kinda harD tO wheN itS gETTING hOTTER AND HOT-

Jared thrashed around for a bit and complained about the heat once again before Connor got up and sat on Jared's legs.

"You complain one more time young man and I'll give you a reason to be hot."

Jared gulped as the words left Connor's mouth. It was too hot to be doing that. (Or maybe it's because your wimpy author is too scared to write that and is trying to think of a shitty excuse)

"N-Nevermind, I'll just shower or something." Jared mumbled, getting his fiancé off of him and headed towards the bathroom to shower.

Connor let Jared walk off and took over the bed, falling asleep after a while.

After a good 30 minutes (if you've never taken a long and good cold shower when dying of heat I can't trust you) Jared put on his boxers and went to his room only to see Connor taking up the whole damn thing.

He groaned in annoyance since he was gonna have to sleep in the couch.

He blindly walked down the stairs as tried not to trip, but who could be kidding, this is the boy that trips on himself even with his glasses and sunlight.

He makes it to the couch but it's too hot so he pulls up a chair and sits in front of the open window, letting some breeze hit him as he fiddled with his thumbs.

Soon enough, Jared falls asleep, and when Connor finds him the next morning, slumped in his arms in front of the open window, he picks him up and sets him on the couch as he sat beside him and watched TV.

This is why July isn't a total waste.

*** *** *** ***

Hola y'all!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K YAAAAY

I haven't been posting much because of school and private shit

foblvr and TheInsanelyCoolMS

Both of your angst prompts are amazing, but here's the thing
You have 2 more prompts before I make my decision and declare you the angst queens with your flower crowns

🌿🥀🍄🔪🍄🥀🌿

Good luck!

Side note: never to to Barranquilla, Perreira, Cartagena, or Bogota when it's summe, you'll die

SincerelySinceres,
KawaiiCamiSama💜