Story 16: Claw Machine

Kleinsen

Evan read his book peacefully on his bed, loving the peace and quiet and tranquility. He loved just chilling, and-

And then his phone rung.

Evan sighed and picked up the phone, putting it close to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Evan. Please help me."

"Jared? What's wrong?"

"Just please help me, I'm scared."

Evan started to get up in a rush, putting on his shoes and getting in his car. "Where are you?"

"GameTime."

"Are people making fun of you?"

"Something like that."

"I'm coming baby, don't worry."

Evan started to speed towards GameTime. It was kinda suspicious that people would be making fun of his at that place, but he didn't question it as he rushed over there.

The blue-shirted boy opened the doors inside, and immediately saw a crowd of people around a claw machine, taking out their phones and recording and snapping photos. He approached the herd of people and pushed his way through the crowd, and saw why everyone was doing so.

Jared had his arm up the deposit where the claw machine would drop the toys, and it couldn't even reach the top of it due to his tiny arms. Jared was embarrassed and scared, looking down as he sat uncomfortably on the ground, his breathing rapid.He always had his anxiety build up when he couldn't get out of situations or when he was in the main spotlight unwillingly.

This was both of those reasons.

Evan knelt beside Jared on the floor and hugged him.

"Jared, baby, it'll be alright. I promise."

Jared was in the process of calming himself as Evan wrapped himself around the small helpless boy.

"How did this happen?"

"I tried to get that Groot plushie for but it didn't made it all the way so I tried to reach it by couldn't and now I'm stuck."

Evan looked at the machine and did, indeed, spot the toy Jared mentioned.

"Jared, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to, but now I'm scared, they won't stop recording me." Jared wimpered.

Evan looked back the crowd of people. "Stop recording! You're scaring him! If you were in his situation, would you like being recorded too?!"

The majority of the people were shocked, but did stop, but some remainder sneering as they kept the camera on Jared.

"I just wanna get out of here." Jared said shyly, shifting his position to try to be comfortable, but nothing was working.

Just then, a loud voice was heard as people stepped back.

"Now, everyone, move aside and put your devices down or I'll call security!"

Evan and Jared looked back at the voice. "ZOE!"

Zoe smiled in her employee uniform as she made her was towards Jared.

"It's gonna be okay, Jared. They put their phones away, and we'll get you free."

Jared nodded eagerly, moving aside a bit so Zoe could see how his arm was stuck.

"Evan, you need to pull Jared opposite direction of me on the count of 3."

Evan picked Jared up and got under him, setting him on his lap. Zoe kneeled beside the entrance of the hole and held Jared's arm.

"On 3."

Evan nodded, and Jared clung to Evan as he braced himself.

"1...2...3!"

Right on 3, Evan and Zoe both pulled Jared's arm opposing of the machine. Jared wimpered and leaked a few tears from the pain.

After 6 more pulls or so, Jared'a arm popped out of the machine, Jared immediately wrapping himself around Evan as soon as he was free. His arm was pink and had a few marks from where he was pulled.

A few people clapped as Zoe made sure Jared was okay and left her two friends with wishful goodbyes, leaving to go back to her usual spot of where she worked.

Evan picked Jared up, who was still hugging Evan's soul out of his body like a koala, and walked out with boyfriend in his arms.

"We're not going back there, aren't we?" Evan said, Jared shaking his head vigorously.

3 week's late

"Hey Evan, wanna go to GameTime?!"

*** *** *** ***

Hola yall, just a quick rant

First of all, 1K?!
WHAT?!
YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING OML THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS!

Here are some shoutouts:

TheInsanelyCoolMS
annas_deupi
foblvr
chy1089
@SimplyMultifandom
@Willa_Writes
@Tuckerismusicaltrash
@Connor_MurGay

For anyone that's reading this, next chapter will be a Q&A chapter, so please ask me questions! (I will not do face
reveal) Also ask me new ideas for chapters, cause I'll do them! (Not smut)

Love you all and thank you so much!

YallAreTrueOnes,
KawaiiCamiSama💜