Story 59- Sugar

Based on a true story (it's not pleasant)

Conman

Jared smiled as he held his bag in his hand after he and Connor went through inspection. They were heading off to San Francisco! They had always planned on going there, and is finally came true!

"Sugar, we're going to San Francisco! We're going to San Francisco!" Jared hops up and down in excitement.

"Yeah, I know Jared. We're almost on the plane. Just don't try to piss yourself." Connor put his shoes back on and grabbed his bag.

Jared held Connor's hand as they walked out of inspection and into their waiting area. The boys sat down and Jared immediately set Connor's hair in a messy bun. It was always so cute to him. Anyways, they waited in line until their airplane number was called.

"Sugar, come on!" Jared exclaimed excitedly, grabbing his love's hand.

"I'm coming!" Connor laughed, him and Jared going in the airplane.

The boys got to their seats. It was gonna be a 5-hour flight (at least from where I live) and it was 9 pm already. They got comfy and it began.

*** *** *** ***

The boys were ridiculous, to say the least.

Connor turned on the little tv before him and watched Love Simon. Jared did as well, and they both watched it together. Very accurate of how they came out.
After that, Connor began watching Iron Man and Jared turned on The Greatest Showman. Halfway through his movie, Jared fell asleep against Connor, snoring softly.

Connor, on the other hand, wasn't doing okay.

The movie was great, don't get him wrong, but he felt pain for some weird reason. His chest felt like it was tight and his stomach had knots in it. Whenever the plane moved slightly up for a moment Connor felt like he was punched upright.

Connor turned on his phone to check the time. 12 am.

Connor sighed and straightened himself to look out the window, but it hurt so bad. So instead he slowly moved himself. It was really dark.

The rest of the ride was really unpleasant for Connor. Jared woke up and watched Iron Man on his screen as Connor finished his movie and watched Iron Man 2. Jared fell asleep in his movie again and Connor's pain was beginning to get unbearable. But he didn't wanna bother Jared, or anyone for that matter, so he kept his mouth shut.

Connor felt tired. Exhausted, for that matter. But he couldn't sleep. He was never the person to sleep in airplanes, they were so uncomfortable and it wasn't suitable for him in general. Jared could, but not him.

Soon enough, at 2 am, they were landing. Jared woke up again and turned off his screen with Connor, and they both put away their things in their carry-on bags.

As the plane landed, Connor felt so uncomfortable. The pain in his chest was gone, but his stomach churned badly.

The plane landed and stopped, and people were standing up to walk from their seats and off the plane. Jared got up and walked first, in line waiting for everyone to move.

Connor followed behind. As he stood there for maybe 3 minutes, he felt nauseous. He felt weak and as if we was going to pass out any minute. All the sounds around him drained away and his vision was tricky- it concentrated like a lagging computer- focusing on certain things, and when he moved to something else, his vision told him to slow his roll.

Connor and Jared walked out of the plane, Jared all giddy. He cheered as they stepped in San Francisco and went to look at Connor, but cringed.

Connor's face was extremely pale, and he was sweating slightly. His eyes looked frantic, and he looked as if he was stopping himself from swaying as he walked.