Prologue

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm an official wattpad creator now!! I can't be more happy!

This book is the first one I've ever written, and it needs a lot of editing, which I will start working on as soon as possible. I've written it when I was quite young, so bear with me.

Thank you so much for considering my book, though. It's a romantic comedy, however let me warn you..

Even though I personally consider it a heart-fluttering escape from reality into a complicated yet really cute world full of rich, sexy men, some believe it's a little bit of a cliche and unrealistic.

So read at your own risk, and if you like it please do let me know, vote, comment and recommend.

It will surely make you laugh though!

PS: Character development is a main theme in this book. It shows you how both protagonists work on changing for the better, while trying to overcome the obstacles in their relationship and fight for each other till the end.

Oh, and don't forget to check my other books!! They're all available on my profile! And honestly speaking, most of them are quite better than this one!

Follow me if you like this book, and enjoy!

******

Prologue:

Her...

"Put your seatbelt on please, ma'am." The flight attendant instructed. I did as I was told and looked out of the window beside my seat. The black sky outside reminded me of Matthew's eyes.

God, I've missed him. It's been a tough week for me and being away from him only adds to my anxiety. My father has been sick. We recently discovered that he has a brain tumor, when one day he just collapsed at dinner. He has been in a coma for a week; however, this morning he finally woke up. The doctors assured us that his condition is finally stable now and that even though the tumor is not malignant, they still needed to surgically remove it.

So after the doctors had scheduled the surgery in thirteen days, and as I finally had my dad pull me in one of his bone-crushing hugs that I was so shamelessly addicted to, I decided to get back home to Matthew, since he couldn't join me in the first place because of work.

Even though my father was finally out of his sudden coma and considerably well, I was still on the verge of crying. I had been holding it in for a week and I was feeling so fed up to the point that I almost bawled my eyes out when that rude guy behind me said, "I'm sorry, but I believe this is my seat."

Yes, it turned out to be his seat and I moved to the one ahead. And no, he wasn't rude at all; in fact he even said that with an apologetic smile. But I still wanted to cry loudly like a three year old. That's the thing I hate about myself the most, I guess, that I'm a crybaby. No matter how hard I try to quit being so, crying is the only way I rinse myself from all the stress.

Okay, Hate is a big word. I just wish I had better control over my emotions and wouldn't let the slightest things give me a stupid meltdown. Speaking of, that is also the main thing that I love about my boyfriend, Matthew. He never, ever gets fed up of me crying or makes me feel like I'm too much to handle. He always wraps his arms around me, and stays absolutely silent until I'm done. He lets me be, and I appreciate that.

Although I'm a big fan of crying, I had promised myself long ago to never cry in front of another human being. Until Matthew and I celebrated our six months of being together, and he asked me to move in with him. That night I was so overjoyed that I cried myself to sleep, actually. So now, I don't cry in front of anyone but Matthew. Not my parents or even my best friend Melinda, no one. Why? Well, I hate looking weak and vulnerable in front of anyone and I don't like to show that side of me.