23. Over and Over

Her..

"Hey." I smiled nervously.

Why am I nervous?

"What are you doing here?" He asked, coming closer.

"I'm just.." I shrugged, trailing off.

"She was talking to me." Matt jumped in, helping me.

Oh, boy.

"And who are you?" Dean asked bitterly, raising his eyebrow in annoyance.

"I'm Matt, from the Management department." He held his hand out for Dean who didn't even look at it.

"Why aren't you in the Management department then?" Dean asked, clenching his jaw.

"Dean." I hissed at him.

"What?" He didn't bother whispering.

"Uhh, I'm going back now. Nice to talk to you, Em. Mr. Parker." He nodded his head at Dean before leaving.

"It's Emma."I muttered to myself as he walked away.

"Who the hell is he?" Dean snapped at me, grabbing my hand in his, turning us around to head back to his office.

"He told you. Matt from the Management department." I tried to take my hand out of his, worried about what people would think, but he tightened his grip.

"What were you doing with him?" He clenched his jaw tightly, walking faster.

"Nothing. We were just chatting. Let go of me, Dean." I tried again but he wouldn't budge.

"Dean, let go." I clenched my teeth and looked directly at his blue angry eyes. He let go of my hand but fisted his palms instead.

"Why were you flirting?" He asked.

"What? I wasn't flirting." I frowned.

"Yes, you were. Both of you were." He stated in anger.

"If you consider babbling flirting, then I flirt with your father and uncle all the time." I chuckled then stopped when I noticed his serious angry look.

"He just called you Em." He said through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, I noticed. I'll tell him not to call me that when I see him again. I hate it when somebody calls me Em. It's Emma." I shrugged.

"When you see him again?" His knuckles turned white.

"Y-yeah?" I actually asked not answered. He looked at me for a second then turned around and started walking again. I followed him instantly speeding up to catch him.

"Hey." I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking.

"Wait till we get in my office." He hissed and I shut up till we reached his office. I got in after him and shut the door after me.

"Why are you mad at me right now? What did I do?" I sighed.

"You were flirting with another man!" He shouted and I instantly took a step back.

Not because of fear but because of shock. He is jealous. Oh, my god, my stomach hurts again!

I couldn't help my smile.

"I wasn't flirting with him, Dean." I promised.

"Yes, you were." He stated.

"No, I wasn't." I shook my head.

"You fucking were!" He shouted again and I knew Kayla had heard him. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Calm down, okay? You are kind of being an ass right now, Dean. We were just talking. No big deal." I said calmly.