40. First and Last

Don't forget to check my other books!

Cupid's Perfect Choice: it's about a girl who meets her cupid and together they do hilarious things to find and matchmake her with her destined love!

A Second Chance (The Alpha's Mate): it revolves around a strong minded female werewolf who finds the Alpha of her pack --who has given up hope of finding his luna and now has a girlfriend-- to be her mate.

They're both quite wonderful, well written, and worth reading!

------

Him...

Waking up to a noise that sounded a lot like my cellphone, I opened my eyes and saw the most precious thing in my life between my arms, Emma Stinson.

Dammit, I can't wait to make her Emma Parker! She'll probably freak out if I uttered a word about that.

"Dean, your phone." She groaned and stirred a little in my arms, hissing soon after. I carefully got out of bed and grabbed my pants from where they lied on the floor, glancing at her form on the bed a look and smirking.

We really had sex last night, and she was a virgin. She slept all night in my arms, both of us naked and tired and swe--

"Dean, answer your damn phone!" She groaned louder.

"Shit. Right, sorry." I cleared my throat, taking the phone out of my pants, and picked up.

"Dean Parker." I said as quietly as I could.

"It's me, Henry, sir." Henry said.

"Oh, yes, Henry." I answered, eyeing Emma, a bit more cautious.

"We couldn't find him at the address we got this morning, sir. He's not here either." Henry announced.

"Are you sure, Henry?" I sighed, half in defeat, half in annoyance.

"Yes, sir, we looked everywhere in that area."

"Alright, Henry. If you find anything, call me right away." I ordered before hanging up.

Where the hell is he? He couldn't have vanished into thin air just like that! Someone has to be helping him. But who?

"Dean, what was that abo--oh my god!" She screamed once she opened her eyes and saw me in my naked glory. She covered her eyes with her hand instantly and I smirked.

"What the hell, Dean?" She hissed in pain as she sat up straight, still covering her eyes.

"What?" I shrugged, sitting back on the bed in front of her.

"Why the hell are you not wearing anything?" She complained.

"Hey, it's not like I'm the only one who's naked." I mumbled. That got her to remove her hands and widen her eyes with an amazingly beautiful blush on her cheeks. Then of course when she noticed how close I was she tried to crawl back, shutting her eyes again.

"Come on, now. Go easy on yourself." I said, holding her legs through the sheets.

"Emma, open your eyes." She still had them closed and held the sheets tightly to her chest.

"Emma, come on, it's nothing that you haven't seen before." I smirked wider.

We're not taking a step back, are we? Not after last night.

She slowly started to open her eyes and looked everywhere but me. Her face was as red as fire and damn if it wasn't a turn on.

"Emma, look at me." I put a hand on her red cheek and tilt her head at my direction. She looked in my eyes, trying so hard to keep them there.