53. A Mere Coincidence

Her...

"Well, since we are already here." Dean shrugged, tilting his head in the ice cream shop's direction.

"Oh, yes. Of course. I really am craving it. Plus, I need a few minutes to analyze what just happened." I nodded my head as I walked through the door he had opened for me.

"Oh, here we go." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on! Do you honestly expect me to let this just go? You said it yourself; she was too suspicious." I argued as we sat down on a small table in the corner and picked up the menus.

"True, she was. One minute she's totally fine and enjoying her time, the next she's freaking about a couple of reporters and instantly takes off. But like you said, maybe she is running from someone. It's none of our business, anyway. So what are you going to get?" He flipped his menu over and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What do you mean it's none of our business? We need to know who is she and who is she running from and why?" I started, getting a bit too excited.

"Why?" He looked at me extremely confused.

Because I have a theory.. It's a long shot, but we'll see.

"Honey, don't make a big deal out of this. She's just a stranger that we coincidentally crossed paths with. Nothing more." He believed and i shook my head.

"Do you still not get it, baby? Nothing is a coincidence in this life. It's just our fate. We were meant to meet her, and if you please get me a scoop of coffee and a scoop of chocolate I will be extremely glad and will definitely be able to figure out a lead or two." I finished with a smile.

"Alright, Sherlock." He chuckled and went on his mission.

It's all true. I mean, I didn't coincidentally cross paths with him at all. It was totally our fate that had it all planned. It was planned that I get home on an early flight. It was planned for me to find that douchebag and his mistress in my bed. It was planned that Dean too would be there that night, for whatever reason he was there for. It was even planned for me to become his executive assistant. It was all simply fate. And what a perfect fate ours has been.

"There you go, baby." Dean leaned down to give me a quick kiss on the forehead and handed me my ice cream. I smiled even wider when I noticed he got himself the same as he got me.

"Alright. What have you got?" He asked, putting a spoonful of coffee ice cream in his mouth.

"Well, we have a hundred unsolved questions. So firstly, we need to list the facts that we learned about her." I copied him and got a taste myself.

"You go first." He shrugged.

"Alright. Her name is Elizabeth, probably. She's around five feet and seven inches tall. A brunette. She likes to paint for a living. Her accent is American and she probably is too. However, she has family in England. Now, let's get to the important stuff." I listed.

"Let's." He smiled in amusement before devouring into the second scoop of ice cream.

"She used to live here with her sister, back when she was in college, before she had a child. Yet she mentioned that now they move around a lot, even in and out of the country. She's around my age, maybe a bit older, yet gave birth when she was nineteen, which is around 4 years ago. She's a single mom, and above all, the boy's name is Drake. Got it? Oh, and don't forget the boy's brown hair and hazel brown eyes." I wiggled my eyebrows.

He has to see it. No way that was a coincidence. No way. Fate always has a way around, remember?

"Out of all the scenarios in the world, Emma. You're going with that one?" He asked, knowing exactly which scenario I was talking about.