2. Something I Had Never Felt Before

Him..

"I said sit down." I said, harsher than I intended to but I was an asshole like that.

Now, that's a fucking sight for sore eyes.

Sore? You sure about that?

"And I said who the hell are you?" She shot back.

"Sit down first." I insisted.

Why isn't she listening to me? And why the hell am I getting so angry and childish?

"No. I'm not gonna sit down. I don't even know you!" She took another step back, almost directly into a large piece of glass.

"I said sit down." I raised my voice a little as I stood up. She immediately sat back down, faster than I wished to be honest. I sat down next to her.

I scared her. Dammit, I shouldn't raise my voice. She doesn't know me like she said. To her, I'm just a creepy stranger. Wait, why did she sit down? What if I was a rapist? What if I was going to kidnap her? She shouldn't have sat down. She's kind of driving me insane and I don't even know why.

"Thank you." She said.

"What?" I frowned.

"Thank you." She pointed at the glass on the ground.

"Who said that this was why I asked you to sit down?" I frowned again, my eyes trailing to her beautifully pink full lips then back to her big adorable eyes.

"First, you didn't ask. You ordered." She scolded, "Second, I don't know. It's logical. Why else would you tell me to sit down?"

Kill you, maybe? Stab you? Besides even if that was the case, I just shouted at her and she's thankful. She's really weird, and cute, and pretty, and sexy. Her skin is a little tanned and looks as soft as a feather. I want to touch every inch of her body an-- wait!

I shifted uncomfortably on the bench in somewhat tighter pants.

God, she makes me hard without even moving! What is happening to me? It's normal that I would get turned on by her; she's so hot that it is impossible for me not to. However, since when do I feel my heart beating this fast when I'm talking to a woman? Since when does my heart race at the proximity of a woman, like a high school teenager? What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Are you okay?" I cleared my throat.

"Yes, thank you." She looked at her feet.

"No, not that. Are you okay?" I asked again.

"What do you mean?" She narrowed her beautiful eyes and crunched that cute little nose of hers.

"You were crying for more than an hour, out loud, in the middle of the street." Her eyes widened and she stood up again, nearly splitting her foot open by the glass.

"Dammit, sit down or put your fucking shoes on." I stood up as well and wrapped my hand around her elbow, preventing her from going any further.

Was that fucking electricity I just felt? What the fuck?

"What did you just say?" She clenched her teeth.

"Sit down." I said with a 'duh' look.

"Did you see me cry? I mean, watch me cry?" Her angry look turned into a blush.

"Yes.. I-" She stopped me.

"Oh, god. This is embarrassing. Oh, god." She hid her face in her hands and I stayed silent for a few seconds.