7. Tomorrow I'll Make It Right

Him..

"Oh, my god. Jake, you're hilarious!" She said between breaths.

"You need to stop." She hugged her stomach out of laughter.

"You REALLY should, Jake." I said through clenched teeth, glaring at him.

What the hell is he doing? He is making her laugh insanely and it's fucking annoying! The sound of her laughing is adorable, but I want to be the one who makes her laugh that hard not Jake or anyone else. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind later when we're alone.

Hold up, Dean, is that jealousy I hear?

No, it's 'Shut the fuck up' that you fucking hear.

"This cake is really, really delicious. Thank you." She said after she had calmed down.

"Don't worry about it." I said coldly.

I am mad at both of them. I don't care if I don't have the right to. I can't help it.

"Okay," Jake cleared his throat, "I guess it's time to sleep. I'm really tired." He faked a yawn.

He must have noticed how angry I am. So he does have eyes! Go figure.

"Yeah, I guess so too." She stood up as she said, "you should both stay in the bedroom. I can sleep here."

"No. You're sleeping in there." I stated, trying my hardest not to show my anger, and probably failing.

"But--" she started.

"I said no." I looked her in the eyes.

"Besides, I can't sleep next to him. I snore really loudly. I will sleep here. You two should take the bedroom." Jake smiled at her and I just left them and got in the bedroom.

Childish? Yeah, well, sue me.

"Don't mind him. He can be really rude sometimes." I heard her tell Jake, much to my surprise.

"For how long have you known him exactly?" Jake asked her in amusement.

"About three or four hours but he already showed that side of him pretty well. Anyway, I should sleep. Goodnight, Jake." I heard as I sat on the edge of the bed. She came in and shut the door slowly before clearing her throat.

"Did I do something wrong again?" She pouted, rather deliciously.

I tried to fight my smile as I answered, "No."

"Are you sure? Because you seem really mad." She shrugged.

"No, I'm fine." I shook my head, feeling myself calm down a little.

"You're lying." She stated, "But it's fine. You don't have to tell me. I'm sorry if I did something anyway." She smiled.

Her smile is warm, welcoming and loving. And it's something I really want to hold on to for as long as possible.

"So, I'm gonna sleep on the floor and you on the bed." I stood up.

"But it's your--"

"No discussion." The finality was clear in my voice.

"Fine. Sleep on the floor. Sleep standing. Don't sleep at all. I don't care." She snapped, walking past me to the bed. She handed me one of the covers and a pillow still angry and muttering some words under her breath.

"You don't care yet you're giving me a cover and a pillow." I smirked at her and she blushed right away as she realized so.

"I.. I didn't. I clearly did, but I didn't, not because I care. Because I obviously don't. I just did... it's your house, I mean, your covers and pillows. I just handed them to you, but I don't care, no." She babbled.

Her cheeks turned red and god she turned me on for the hundredth time. She's the cutest person I have ever seen and I love that about her. When she babbles she is as sexy as she is cute. And her full lips are like fucking magnets! Even the way her eyes look at me, and the way they pull me in, like a sea inviting me to take a dive in, also drive me absolutely insane.

"You need to sleep before I do something I'd regret in the morning." I said calmly looking between her beautifully wide eyes and her full deliciously pink lips that I couldn't stop wondering what they tasted like.

"Oh... okay." She breathed before she slowly got under the covers. I cleared my throat and ran a hand through my hair.

This is going to be a tough night.

Indeed it was. I kept turning and twisting for two hours, unable to sleep one bit.

Why the hell did I get on the fucking floor? I can't sleep here when she's right there. I also can't feel my back.

I sat up properly and looked at her.

God, she's so innocently beautiful and fucking hot at the same time. Dammit. I need to calm myself down. This is not healthy. I hardened in the past five hours more that I had during the past week, and I actually had sex twice this week. She's going to drive me crazy. I need to sleep. Just sleep, Dean. Sleep.

I lied back down and shut my eyes. I spent another couple of hours tossing and turning, trying to get the idea of me taking her out of my mind till I finally fell asleep around ten in the morning, with the promise that once I get up I was going to know what happened with her..

And whatever it is, tomorrow I will make it right.