57. ** A Real Man **

Sexual scene ahead..

If under 18 please do not read once you find this sign ****, then read normally once you find it again.

--------

Her...

"Can I tell you something that sounds really stupid?" Dean carefully asked me after breaking the kiss.

"Sure." I looked at his deep crystal blue eyes that had so much to tell me.

"I have never felt like a man this much before. I mean, before I met you my life was perfect and everything, but after I met you.. after I loved you, I suddenly started feeling like a real man, as if I've only been a boy all those years. I feel so fucking successful, like I'm so damn proud of myself to have my arm around your waist in front of everyone." He shook his head with a time laugh and my heart drummed in my chest.

I couldn't help but smile further and once again lean on my toes to give him a kiss. He put his hand on my waist, low enough for me to feel the urgency and pushed me to his chest. I kissed his as deeply as he kissed me.

If you see Dean from afar, he will kind of scare you. He has that powerfully intimidating aura around him, that silently tells everyone to back off. He could be a real dick when he wants to. He could be really cold and scary when he wishes as well, but once you get to know him, once he opens his heart for you, you will be surprised how someone who seems so cold could be extremely warm on the inside. Warm and safe and hopeful. And he's all mine.

*********

He deepened the kiss when he invaded my mouth with his tongue, brushing softly against mine and making my knees go weak. I let out a soft moan as I ran my hands through his black hair. He lowered his hands further, cupped my butt cheeks and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, feeling so hot like I couldn't breathe. I broke the kiss off and rested my forehead on his.

"Let's go upstairs." He said in a tone that I knew so well to send chills down my spine, and I looked forward to that promise.

"Put me down before someone catches us." I wiggled my hips a little for him to tighten his grip on my ass.

"No." He croaked out, his eyes turning a deeper blue with passion, as he took the stairs. I giggled, hiding my face in his neck until we reached our room. He put me down on the floor before walking me to the mirror.

"Dean?" I looked up at him but he only smirked.

"Shush." He gave my lips a short peck before turning me to face the mirror then standing behind me.

"Just watch." He demanded before gathering all my hair to my left shoulder then kissing the spot behind my right ear. I gasped at the feeling, watching him in the mirror nible on my earlobe with his eyes closed. I suddenly felt the urge to sit down and cross my legs but didn't dare. Instead, I found myself tilting my head to the left, giving him further access to kiss me more.

He slowly traced a finger along my neck that made me shiver before he decided to give me a hickey. I watched him close his lips around my skin and felt his tongue brushing my neck. He wrapped an arm around my waist to pull my back to his chest and sucked on my skin, making me breathe heavily. When he was sure that I no longer could breathe straight and that his kiss left a visible hickey he pulled slightly away. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, wanting him more and more by the second.

"Open you eyes, baby. Watch how your body reacts when I touch you." He whispered in my eas and I shuddered, making him smirk and it only turned me on further.

This man has officially ruined me for anyone else on the planet.

I opened my eyes to see him in the mirror running a hand up my arm, then moving to the zipper of my dress. He slowly started pulling it down, and kissing my newly exposed skin, inch by inch. He took his sweet time and I looked at myself, chest going up and down with my uneven breaths, eyes wide open yet begging to shut and rest by the pleasure, lips red and full and slightly apart, begging his tongue to lick them only if it wasn't occupied with licking down my spine. My face was flushed, my cheeks a little pink, and I knew he loved that look on me.