48. ** Stay Here Forever **

Beware! Intensive sexual content ahead!

If you don't want to read that, or if under 18, please skip until you reach this **** sign, then start reading after that.

-----

Him...

I want her so fucking much.

"Get out," Once we parked the car, I found myself hoping that no one was home.

"Dean," she whimpered when we reached the door, as if she too couldn't wait.

"Mom? Dad?" I shouted, trying to see if anyone was there but no one answered.

"Good," I said before I cupped Emma's ass and lifted her off the floor.

She kissed me just as hard as I kissed her, scratching at my back, pulling up my shirt. I reached her bedroom and kicked the door open then shut it behind me before I sat her down on the bed. I took my shirt off and went to grab a scarf she had laid on the chair to look back and find her completely naked and ready for me.

No, I want to take it slow this time. This time hard but slow.

"Get up," I said, leaving the scarf on the bed as she stood up for me, her full breasts slightly jiggling with the movement.

"What are you going to do?" Her breath was tight with need.

"Come here," I grabbed her by the waist and slapped my lips on hers. We both kissed each other as if we were the air we needed to live. I pushed her against the wall and she scratched at my back. I slowly slid my thumb over her hard nipple.

"Dean," she pleaded further when I started trailing my tongue down her smooth neck, teasing her with its warmth.

"Please," her breath was uneven, her breasts full and heavy going up and down with every flick of my tongue. She pushed her legs together and that fucking did it for me.

"Trying to stop your clit from throbbing?" I smirked wider when she gasped.

"You like that, don't you? Me talking about your body, loving it, pleasing it, fucking it." She moaned in response then tried to pull down her arms but I was far from done yet.

"Do you want me inside you, baby? Do you want to feel me pounding in your sweet tight pussy?" I whispered against her lips.

She moaned loader and gulped, trying to keep herself under control. "N-no."

"Really? Then why are you nipples so fucking hard? It's like they're begging me to suck them." I held both her arms in one hand and trailed the other down her arm. She shuddered when I reached her armpit and kept going south.

"D-Dean." She moaned, breathing heavily, making my dick throb.

"Look at them. See how much your body wants me, Em." I started kissing down her neck till I reached her cleavage then started using my tongue.

"P-please." She panted, instinctively arching her chest up to me.

"What do you want, baby?" I licked down the valley between her breasts then started softly kneading one, making sure not to touch the aching diamond just yet. She tried prying her arms out of my grip, again, unsuccessfully.

"Don't make me tie you, Emma." I warned and she whimpered, squeezing her legs tighter together.

"Oh, does that excite you, baby girl?" My tongue moved in circles around her nipple and she let out a low moan.