Chapter 1

Chapter 1: New in U.S.A.

Carolina's POV.

A sunny day, just a normal friday. Neah, today is awesome, but the same chat with my mom.

"I'm so excited because we move in U.S.A.!''

"Yeah honey... of course you are..."

"Come on mom! You know we move there 'cause our family needs money! And I know you want this! And, you're not the only one who's going to miss the whole family!"

"OK honey... I think you have right."

"Told you."

1 hour later...

"Come on Carolina! Hurry up! The plane will take off in ten minutes!" Ugh...not again.

"I'm coming!" I said.

"The flight number 510 will take off in five minutes." Oh great!

After 10 minutes...

"Bye my beautiful country." I said in the same time when the airplane take off from the runway. "I'm gonna miss u."

After a really long way to NYC...

"Ugh! Finally we are here!" I said.

"Wow! NYC is really huge!" My mom said.

"OK. Honey, Carolina, let's go to our new home!" My dad said.

Later...

"OK, this apartment is really big. I'm sad because I need to move alone in Los Angeles." I said while I was looking in my parents new apartment.

"Yes honey, it's really big this apartment! And don't be sad because you gonna stay alone in Los Angeles. You know that in every month you come here in NYC, or me and your dad in Los Angeles." My mom said with a warm and peaceful smile on her face.

"And you're not gonna be alone there."My dad said with a happy face.

"What do you mean dad?" I said a little bit curious.

"You will have a babysitter sweetheart."My mom said happy.

"A babysitter?!But mom.." I want to continue the words but my dad cut me off.

"Yeah, a babysitter. And now no more words and go to sleep. Tomorrow you need to wake up at five in the morning." My dad said and point to my bedroom door.

"Okay." I said a little bit sad."Tomorrow it's gonna be a long day!"I said in my mind.

.

.

Okay guys! I hope u like my first chapter!

In the next chapter I'll write at the beginning of it something about the characters.

Please leave some comments and votes!

I want to see what u think about my story!

Peace and love ;)