Chapter 31

(Photo of Cari's outfit in external link.)

Chapter 31: My new friends

"Rocky?" I asked. I just woke up and I think I feel better.

"Hey princess. Good afternoon." It's afternoon? How much I slept?

"How much I slept?" Now I realized that my head is still on Rocky's chest and his arms are still around me. I opened a little my eyes and Rocky is staring at me like I have a star ship on my face, and when I realized that I don't have my glasses on I closed my eyes and I ask him. "What? I have something on my face?"

"Nope. And you slept six hours." What the hell?! Six hours in plus I think they are in total twelve hours. "How do you feel?" Rocky asked me.

"Better. Much better." I tell him. "Anyway. Where are my glasses? I need them." I asked Rocky.

"Here." I feel one of his arms letting me go and then bring my glasses in one of my hands.

"Thanks." I said while I put my glasses on. "The view it's clear now." I smile.

"When you supposed to leave?" Rocky asked me curious.

"Today. At 5 PM." I tell him.

"Right now it's almost 4 PM."

"What?! We need to get ready!" I jumped out of bed and I went in the closet.

"We have enough time Carolina." 

"No we don't. The traffic from here it's a nightmare." 

I took my stuffs from the closet and then I went into the bathroom.

I forgot I left Rocky alone in bedroom, so I return back at him.

"I'm going to make a shower. I come in 10 minutes." I said kissing his cheek.

He don't say anything. He just sit on the bed looking at me how I leave and smiling.

I finished my shower faster than I thought and I almost ready. When I finished all I went back in the bedroom.

"I'm ready! I just need to call my parents and tell them we leave." I don't know but I feel like I talk with the walls. Rocky just stay on the bed and stare at me.

I took my phone and I called my mom.

The conversation:

"Hey mommy!"

"Hey sweetie. We are really sorry because we can't come home to see you leaving. We didn't finished the business problem yet."

"It's okay. I understand."

"I let you to get ready. Bye sweetie."

"Bye mommy!"

The end of the conversation.

"Why you don't say anything Rocky?" I asked him curious.

"I'm just really happy because we are back together." He said smiling.

"Oh. Anyway, you are ready?"

"Yeah." He starting to get closer to me. I know he want now to kiss me but I'm going to make a little joke.

He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He started to lean in and when our lips are a few inches away, I spoke.

"I need to call a cab." I said smiling.

"Seriously? You try to play with me?"

"Nope." I answer amused.

"Yeah... you don't." He said with a smirk on his face. "You can call that cab later. We are busy now." He still have that smirk on his face.