Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Broke

"Jack?! What you doing here?" I started to get close to the front door of my house.

"Oh, you think I'm Jack?! I see you don't recognize me." He said stepping closer to me. "Look into my eyes." Right now he is dangerous close to me. His hand hold my chin to look into his eyes.

I think I know these eyes. They are like... Oh no.

Ted.

"Ted.." I want to say something but he press his forehead on mine, making me to shut up.

"I think now you see that you are my target." I really don't know what I can say. He change a lot.

I can feel his warm breath in my face.

He's calm. Maybe too calm.

"What? Now you can speak, babe?" He whisper.

"Leave me alone." I want him to leave me alone. "You are insane!" I shout in his face trying to walk back, but when I do that I realized I'm against the front door. I can't do anything now.

Where is Beth when you need her. The lights from my house were close when I arrived.

I hope that Beth didn't leave again at shop or anything else.

"Your babysitter it's not home. She leaved in town." I think he's reading my mind.

"Do you follow her?! You're freaking insane! Get the hell away from me!" This time I started to yell.

"Shh, if she leaved, we can have fun inside." He press his index finger on my lips and in the next second he had an evil smirk on his face.

I can stay here and don't do anything. I think I need to be smart and apply something bad.

Bad for boys.

When the thing come to my mind, I applied it.

My knee is between his legs.

"Holy shit! Fucking bitch!" He said laying on the ground.

I started to run. God knows where. I remember that Rockys house it's 5 minutes away from mine.

Now I have a destination.

I ran fast as a could, and I think in 2 minutes I was at Rockys house.

I walk fast to the front door, and I knock at the door.

"Come on.. answer." I say to myself.

"Yea," Rocky said.

I jumped  in his hands when he opened the door. I don't know what I do if it was anyone at the door.

"Rocky," I tell him hugging him tight.

"Hey, what's happen?" He asked me worried.

"T..Ted" I don't know what I can said. I'm so happy because I'm here in his arms now.

He hold me so tight. I don't want to leave from this place, in his arms, so soon. I want to stay here because I feel safety.

"What that fucking bastard done?" Rocky said letting me go and taking my  hands in his.

"He almost done something but he didn't done anything because I hit him in the place where the sun doesn't appear." I tell him looking into his eyes.

"Nice," He said amused. "If I see Ted again I'm going to beat his ass."

"It's a problem here. He doesn't look like Ted anymore. You remember that guy from the place with ice cream?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" Rocky answered confused.

"He's that guy. He changed his hair, his clothes he put some piercings in his face. He looks so different now. When I arrived home, he was there Rocky. He followed me." I tell him in tears.

"That fucking idiot." He whisper. When Rocky take a look at me, he realized that I started to cry. "Hey, hey. Shh, don't cry! Now you are safe." He said holding me into his arms again.

"But if I didn't done something he could..." I want to finish my sentences but Rocky put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't say that."

"Sorry." I said taking his hand from my mouth. "But he said Beth it's not home and we, I mean him can have some fun inside." I try not to cry like a baby.

"Don't say that! He can't do anything. I'm here to do that for you. Not him!" What? He just said that? 

When Rocky realized what he said, he put his hand over his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to.."

"I can't believe you just want to..Ugh!" 

"Please don't leave! Please!"

"I don't care what you want! You just want to.. I can't said that words!"

"I didn't mean to sound like that!"

"You know what?!" I going to say it.

"Please come here! Next to me!" Rocky said coming closer to me.

"No! I don't want to talk with you anymore!"

"Please don't leave me!"

"You know what?! Fuck you!" I'm so proud of me. He just want to get into my pants.

"I.." He can't say anything. Good.

"Oh and. We're over!" I just broke up with him, and we are together from I think 5 hours.

"What?! No!" He said running to me.

"Yea! Now leave me alone!"

I started to run. Again. This time faster than a car.

I don't know where I'm going to. I want to go somewhere quite.

I run and run, and I arrived in a park. I don't know where this it is but it's quite.

I take a seat on a bench and start to think at stuffs.

Rocky's POV

"Fuck!" I really don't know what was in my mind. I hate myself in this moment.

How can I said something like that?

I'm so fucking stupid.

I need to find her. She don't know this place. Where she went?

I started to run in the neighborhood. I was at her house. Beth answer at the door and said that she doesn't know where Cari it is.

I really don't know where she can be.

I'm with this girl, I was, from 5 hours into a relationship and now I fucking destroyed everything.

I really love her, and now I just hurt her.

I remember she said when we were at our first date, that when she's sad, she want to go somewhere quite like example a park. A park.

A quite park.

She's in the park from the neighborhood.

I need to go there. I started to run, and finally I arrived there.

I started to look in the park. I hope I'll find her.

I saw some shadows on a bench. Wait a minute. She's alone.

"What the.." He's here.

Her friend is here.

I hate this guy.

.

.

.

Chapter 15 it's on buddies

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

Peace and love :)