Chapter 9

Chapter 9: I was accepted

Rocky is leaning more and it's really close to my face. Gosh!

"Rocky..." I said while I trying to keep the distance between us.

"Tag! You are!" He said. He start to run like a idiot on the beach. "Come on! Catch me!"

"Really?! We play tag? That's nice!" I said trying to catch him.

We play tag like some little kids. He is a great runner. I think I'm gonna pass out because of running.

"You are so lazy! My grandma runs faster then you!" He said running and laughing.

"Oh! That's it! You really made me angry!" I went to the blanket, I took the volleyball, and I hit him with it right in his right leg. In that moment he fell on the sand laughing. "Ha! Now who's the winner? Oh and, tag, you are!"

"Smart girl! I'm gonna catch you!" He get up from the sand. Oh no! I'm gonna die!

"Aaaa!" I said trying to get away from him.

"Got you!" In this moment Rocky hug me in the style 'bear hug'. I can't get out of his grip.

"Let me go!" I said laughing.

"Let's play another game." He said kissing my forehead. He's so nice and cute with me.

"Really? Another freaking game? We look like some stupid children." I tell him.

"You don't like to play games with me?" He say.

"No! Don't say that! I like to play games." I say.

"OK. So let's play something that I name 'You don't know where I take you' ?" What it's that?

Oh no. Not again.

"Oh no! No, no, no." I said trying to walk a little bit away from him.

"Oh yes!" He said. In the next second I'm over his shoulder. Not again.

"Where we go Rocky?! You know I don't like when you do that!" I tell him.

"You don't want to eat? If you don't it's OK. But I'm starving." He tells me.

"Oh! Food! I want food! I'm starving too." I reply with the voice of a little kid of 5 years old.

"Uga-gaga." He reply me with the same voice.

"Food! Food!" I said.

"OK, OK! Let's go."

Rocky carry me at the car and from there to a ice cream stand.

This ice cream stand is so big. Right here are a lot of people. It's really crowded.

"So what ice cream do you want? They have here a lot of types of ice cream." Rocky asked me.

"I think I want a cup of chocolate and another cup of 'Rocky road' ." When I said 'Rocky road' , his lips turn into a great smile. His dimples are so cute.

"You like 'Rocky road' ice cream?" He ask me.

"I don't know how it taste, but I heard it's really good." I answer to his cute question.

"Oh. Anyway, go to that table and sit there. OK?" He tell me.

"OK."

Rocky went to get ice cream and I stay here alone. A group walk past and start to wink at me. In that moment the group stop at the table where I stay. Alone.

"So, what does a girl like you here alone?" A tall guy with black hair ask me.

"Um... it's not none of your business." I said trying to keep my calm. Where is Rocky. I need him right now.

"Oh sweetie. Because it's a girl like you, I think is my business." He said with a smirk on his face.

Really?! Here are over 30 persons, but anyone don't see those guys who try to do something with me?!

The tall guy grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go!" I said, trying to get out from his grip.

"Oh babe, why? You don't like me, or what?" He asked me with a smirk on his face. His body was approaching getting close to mine, and in just 5 seconds his chest touches mine.

"Let her go you idiot!" A voice said. When I turn my head, I saw where the voice coming from. Thanks God! It's Rocky.

"And if I don't?" The guy asked amused.

"I'm going to kill you!" Rocky start to get closer and the gut let me go.

"See you later beauty." The guy said and then start to leave with his group.

"Your OK? They did something to you?" Rocky ask me.

"No. I'm fine. But if you didn't came, I don't have any idea what they want to do with me." I answer while hugging him really tight. "I want to go home." I said breaking the silence.

"OK, let's go."

We walk to the car, and I don't know why but I just feel someone eyes on me. Cari, you need to calm down. Everything it's going to be okay.

After 10 minutes in the car, we arrived at my house.

"Thanks for the great date Rocky." I said.

"You're welcome. I hope we can hang out more." He reply.

"Yeah.I need to go. See you tomorrow." I tell him.

"OK... Bye." He answer. After I leave the car Rocky gave me a kiss on cheek. In that moment both of us started to blush like we were Tinker Bell.

When I enter in the house, I don't know but I felt like someone follow me and watching me.

"Mess..mess..message!" My phone. I recorded myself and now when I have a message it starting this sound made by me.

*Carolina, you were accepted to 'Hollywood arts' high school. Congratulation! We wait you tomorrow at 11 AM at school. See you tomorrow.*

Yes! I was accepted! And tomorrow I'm going to school.

Yey... great.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Chapter 9 it's up!

Hope you like it!

Don't forgt to vote and comment if you want!

Peace and love :)