Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Fucked up again

Today it's the day for my kiss part from the movie. It's been just a week since I work in this movie and the director love me.

I learned really fast the script and that was two weeks ago. Rocky it's still the worried guy. He really hate the fact that I need to kiss that guy. But what it's bad it's that I didn't told him it will be a french kiss. And I really don't have any fucking idea how to do that!

I need to tell him. And I need now.

Right now we are on our way to the set of the film and I'm really worried how I'm going to tell him.

"Rocky, I want to tell you something. But please don't be mad." I break the silence.

"What did you done?"

"Wow, slow down mom. I just want to tell you something about the kiss part." I'm getting nervous.

"What it is?" His face is worried and curious.

"I need to kiss that guy, you know. But not just kiss."

"A make out session?! No fucking way." He rises his voice.

"Worst." I continued.

"What can be wor-.. No. No, no, no! Please tell me it's not a french kiss." 

"Um, it is." I'm fucking nervous. How he will take this?

"You're not going to do that!" The car stops fast and I swear my head it was really close to hit the window.

"I'm so sorry I didn't told you." I said.

"And the worst part it's that you haven't idea how to do that. That fucking guy it's going to play with your mouth. Fuck!" He's angry. Very angry.

"I know." I said shy.

"WE need to do that. And now." He pressed the words really bad on WE.

"But ho-" I wanted to continue my sentences but I felt his lips on mine. He kiss me slow. Very slow. I feel his tongue on my bottom lip and I think he want me to do the same. What the fuck? I put my hands on his chest and I pushed him back.

"How I supposed to do this?" I ask.

"Do the same." He said. Okay.

I listen to Rocky and we started to kiss again. I do what he told me to do and it's feels so good. His tongue it's playing so sweet with mine. What I'm talking about? I'm like fucking Ave now. A whore. Ugh.

"Rocky..." I try to break the kiss but Rocky doesn't want. I put my hands on his chest again and I pushed him. "I think you need to drive. We are going to be late." I said.

"That guy have so fucking much luck." He whispered.

"Rocky drive." I said serious.

He started the car and all I can hear, are some angry drivers who cuss Rocky. All the way to the set of the film was really quite. Maybe too quite.

I can feel Rocky's anger in this hall really good.

"Cari, you promise me that you're not going to like that kiss?" Rocky's voice it's shy and broken.

"Of course. You are the best kisser ever and you are my boyfriend, so don't be scared." I tell him.

"Okay."

We arrived where we supposed to be and Rocky it's really lucky because the director let him to stay here while the movie it's making.

"Cari! My beautiful actress! You are ready for the great part?" Great part? It's going to be a nightmare.