Chapter 36

Chapter 36: The script

Cari's POV

Rocky is on top of Ted. His fists make a lot of contacts with Ted face, and all I do it's to stay with my hands at my mouth, and stair at them how they fight, or how Rocky beat the shit out of Ted.

"Rocky! Dude, stop!" I heard Joe.

"Fuck you asshole!" Rocky said. He got up from Ted and came closer to me. "Let's go Cari." I'm still in shock. How Rocky can do that? I really don't know what I can say. I'm just so confused and shocked.

"Fuck you Lynch! This is not going to be the last time when you see me! If I were you, I'll keep my eyes on my little and naive girlfriend." What? He made me naive?! This asshole.

"If you're going to d-" Rocky started.

"Rocky let's go." I said to him while trying to grab his hand.

Rocky just stayed silent. We started to walk at my house. If Joe wasn't there to tell Rocky to stop, I think the police could make a good work on Rocky. Maybe he could be now in jail.

We walked and walked, and all was in my mind it was Rocky and Ted fight, but finally we arrived home. Anyway, Rocky and I stay now on the couch, watching TV.

"Why did you attacked him?" I made some courage and I asked him.

"Because he made me. He's a fucking asshole. And if he try to hurt you or.. fuck if he try to rape you, I'm going to kill him." He's angry and very worried. I put my hand on his and I squeeze gently. His face is now a little light up.

"He can't hurt me. I have you here and you protect me." I said smiling.

"I know he can't." His arms moved faster around me and he started to hug me tight. "I love you." He continued. He stared to kiss my head and I started to breath really hard.

"Rocky.. air..now." I said.

"Oh, sorry!" Gosh, his hug it was really tight.

"It's okay. You just wanted to protect me, right?" I said.

"Yep."

"We can do now something? I'm getting really bored." I said.

"What you think about a, I don't know, a make out session?" A wild smirk appear on his face.

"Seriously?" I said serious and a little bit bored.

"Um, yeah. I mean, you are a great kisser." His cheeks started to blush and he looks like Tinker Bell.

"Oh thank you Tinker Bell." I said amused.

"Ha-ha."

~Ring~Ring~

"I answer!" I said getting up from the couch and going straight to the door.

"Not without me!" Rocky said behind me.

"You are miss Cari, right?" An old men asked. I think he is the postman.

"Yep. And you are the postmen?" I asked.

"Yes. I have a pack for you. It's from the director James Adams." Oh, the director of the 'Teenagers' movie. I forgot about it!

"Oh."

"I think here it's the script. He told me to tell you that you need to learn it." The postmen continued.

"OK, thanks." I grab the pack and I left the postmen to do his work.

"About the movie. And the kiss from it. You promise me I can come there with you and see if everthing it's going to be okay?" Rocky said fast.

"Yeah." I replied. "Oh and now I think I have something to do." I said smiling. I think he know what I'm talking about.

"Nope. I was first!" Rocky said smiling too.

"No chance." I said. I stood on my toes and I gave him a quick kiss on cheek. "Now you can make some ice cream." I tell him.

.

.

.

Sorry guys for the long wait! I mean, for me it was long!

Hope you like this chapter!

Oh and about that rule, I'm going to put it again on!

Sorry! 5 comments and votes for the next chapter!

Peace and love from Ana. :)