Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Free

Rocky's POV

"Where you go babe?" Ave asked me with a smirk on her face. I started to get ready to leave.

"You know what?! I really don't know what I saw at you fucking... I'm going to stop myself."

"But we have so much fun here. Why you leave now." She said while getting up from the bed.

"I lost her this time! And I love her so much." And now I'm out of that bedroom going downstairs.

I saw Cari immediately and I started to follow her. When I was almost close to her, I saw her slap a guy over his face. Gosh! She's angry.

I run after her and I started to yell her name, but she doesn't responds or look back. She just walk away from me.

I saw her taking her bike and run.

"Damn it!" I yell at myself and everybody from the enter of the house look at me. "What you look at fucking idiots?!"

How fucked up can I be? I just made love with the fucking Ave and Ana saw.

"How could you?"  Carolina words just run into my head, making me ask myself why I did that fucked up thing.

That fucking bitch supposed to look so hot.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot! That is what I am. An idiot. I really need to find her.

I started to run in the part where Cari leaved on her bike. I can say she's so fast on that bike. Nobody can catch her. Wait a minute. This street go into the park. I think she's there.

Please God! I want her to be there. If she's not there, I really don't know what I can do.

I walk over 10 minutes to the park and I went to a little fountain from there and I saw her sitting on the edge of the fountain.

She's crying so much. I need to go there. I want to go there and hug her tight and than kiss her hard.

I want to say sorry to her. I want to go there but a voice from my mind stop me, saying me that maybe it's better to stay where I am now and leave her a little alone.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper so quite. I don't want her to realized that I'm here.

.

.

.

Okay buddies!

I know this chapter it's short but today I don't have so much time for writing.

I going to write tomorrow a little bit more.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Peace and love :)