Chapter 21

Chapter 21: The house

"Carolina. Wake up."

"Huh.." The imagine it's a little blur and I see someone shaking my shoulder.

"It's 9 in the morning. I need to leave."

When the imagine started to get clear I saw uncle Skrill next to me.

"Oh." Why he woke me up. I want to sleep more.

"You need to go to your house and get some clothes. We are going to meet Calvin Harris today at 4 PM." Uncle Skrill tell me.

"But I don't want to go there. I want to stay here."

"I know you do, but you really need some clothes. You can stay in these jeans and that T-shirt everyday."

"OK. You can drive me there?"

"Yeah. Now get up."

I listen to uncle Skrill and I got up from the couch.

We walked to his car and then he started to drove.

All the way we stood silent and all the sounds were just from the radio.

In just 10 minutes, we arrived at my house.

Everything it's a mess here. A lot of cups from the drinks are on the ground and all I can say it's that here are a lot of teenagers who are making clean in the house and outside.

"Wait here. I'm coming in 5 minutes." I tell uncle Skrill.

"OK."

I got out from the car and I started to walk towards the house. When I entered in there everything it's destroyed. What the hell Ave done with my house?!

"Ugh.." I say to myself.

I started to walk upstairs. All the awful memories from last night started to race in my mind.

When I arrived in my bedroom everything it's so clear. The bed it's clean, the floor it's clean everything it is like it was when I arrived first time here.

Oh, and the smell from the room it's not like I was expected it to be.

Anyway. I went into the closet and I took one of my little backpack and I started to pack. I took some pair of jeans, shirts and one dress. I took some boots and a pair of sneakers. I took some cosmetics too and the others things that I need to 'survive'.

When I finished I went downstairs into the kitchen to take some snacks. I enter in the kitchen and I saw something, I mean someone, I really didn't expect to be there.

.

.

.

Hi buddies!

Sorry because I didn't update yesterday but today I'm doing double update.

So... be on for the next chapter from today.

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want to!

Peace and love :)