Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Rocky's parents

All the boys from the group have a smirk on their faces. I don't know what they want. Why they do this to me?! Right now I need some help, like always.

"Mr. Jefferson! What's going on here?" Thanks God! It's Mr.Led, the principal. I have so much luck today.

"Um... Nothing Mr.Led! We just want to make a new friend." The tall guy said nervous and scared.

"I don't think that Cari want to be friend with you! And I think I don't need to mention what's happen with the last 'friend' you had! You were very lucky because we didn't expelled you!" Mr.Led said angry.

"But.." The tall guy want to say something but the principal said something.

"Without any but! Now leave Cari alone and leave to the classes! Now!" Mr.Led was very angry. I really don't know why he's so angry and mad with tall guy, but he deserve this.

"Thank you Mr.Led! I'm really lucky because you came here. Thank you again!" I said shaking his hand.

"Your welcome Miss Cari... I'll be careful to watch this boy Jack. When he came into this school, the problems started to appear. I don't want you to know this but you need. Jack it's a really bad boy and he's always bad news. Last year he just made awful things to a innocent girl new at our school. Because of that she need to go to therapy every week. Just because of him. You need to be very careful. Try to stay away from him. Please." The principal words just terrified me.

I really don't want to know what this guy, Jack, done to that girl. She's now fine? She learn to this school? She move on with what Jack has done? Or what?

"Miss Carolina? Do you heard me?" Mr.Led asked me.

"Um. What?"

"I told you that you have now religion. You need to go." I think I just was me and my mind in the last one minute.

"Oh! Yes! I'm going right now! Good bye Mr.Led!" I said starting to walk. You know, I feel a little bit embarrassed to talk like this to the principal. But he saved me and I feel that he think about me that I'm a great teenager, and if he think that I need to be polite with him.

"Um, good bye Miss Cari." He said waving with his hand to me. And I waved back.

I went to the religion class. It was pretty boring. Our teacher is boring. He talks so hard and I'm just shocked because he doesn't forget what he want to say.

All the day and the hour went so slow. But now I'm on my way to home. At school I didn't made any friends. I mean zero. All the teens from there whisper things about me, and when I went to the music class, and I started to sing at guitar, everyone looked at me, like I had another head.

Anyway. I arrived home. Finally. The school I think every time will be boring. 

When I enter in the house, my eyes just started to increase.

"Oh. Hey Cari! Look who's here." Beth said with a happy face pointing to the boy from the couch. 

Rocky.

"Um, hey Rocky. What are you doing here?" I asked while I put my backpack on the couch where Rocky stay.

"I came here to stay with you and then we can leave at my house to see a movie. Like I told you in the message." He said smiling.

"Oh." I reply.

"Come, sit here." He said pointing me to the place next to him on the couch.

"OK." I went next to him. In just 5 minutes of silence. Rocky speak.