Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Enemies

"Morning." I said to my babysitter Beth.

This morning I woke up with a really bad headache. I hope I'm going to be fine later because I need to go to school.

"Good Morning. Cari you feel alright? You look so... green." What? I look green. When Beth said that word I ran to the mirror from the hall.

"Gosh! My face is green! I think I'm getting sick." I said shocked.

"I think I have some pills for you sweetie." Beth said while going to a basket from the hall. "Here. Take this." She tells me giving me a red pill.

"Thanks." I reply.

"This pill will make you feel better in about one hour. Now, go to bed and stay there."

"OK."

"Oh and what you want to eat at breakfast?" Beth asked me with a warm smile.

"I think I want some toast and mint tea." I answer.

"OK. I call you when the breakfast it's ready." She said.

"Fine."

I walk so lazy. I think this is not my best day. I feel so bad. I hope that pill will work. 

When I arrived in my bedroom, I jumped on the bed. My bed it's so soft and big. I think I can stay here forever. Anyway, I need something to get my mind away from headache. I think I can watch TV or stay on phone. Or maybe both.

I take my phone from the bedside and I realized that I have 2 messages. And both are from an unknown number.

The first one said.

*Hey beauty. Good morning. You remember me?* What? Who's this? I feel really bad and I think I'm not going to remember if I know someone with unknown number! Fuck off.

And the second message.

*I think you will remember who is it. I hope I'll see you often. And you need to know that I'm not afraid of your little boyfriend. I warn you. Just be careful. You are for me like a target.*

Who's this fucking idiot who try to warn me! I don't know, but I think I need to be careful. I really don't know who can be this asshole and what he want. And Rocky it's not my boyfriend.

It's been a hour when I'm in bed. In the time of my thinking Beth yell at me from downstairs to came to breakfast. Man, it's just toast and tea. What took so long?

"This is your breakfast." Beth made me toast with Nutella on it, a cup with ice cream and mint tea.

"I think I don't need all this food for breakfast." I said pointing in special to the ice cream.

"I made the ice cream to make you happy and to forget about headache." She answer smiling.

"Oh. OK!" I started to eat like someone really starving, and I want to say that this breakfast it's was really good. "Done!" I said.

"Wow! You ate really fast!" She tells me shocked.

"I know." I said amused. "Oh it's almost ten. And my headache disappear. Woohoo! I need to go to get ready for school."

"Go on then!" Beth reply.

"Ha-ha." I said sarcastic.

I walk in my bedroom and I started to chose a outfit for school.

I think I'm going to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, a cardigan and a pair of black converse. 

I went in bathroom, I made a shower, I brushed my teeth, then I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tale. My make up it's a casual one. A little foundation, mascara and eyeliner.

And done. I took my backpack, I put in it some notebooks, a pencil bag and some colors. I don't know what I need, so I took something that I think usual persons use.

Now it's almost eleven. I need to leave.

"Don't forget your food!" Beth said. Food? She made me some food for lunch? Great!

"Oh thanks!" When I took my food, I saw that Beth made me a tomatoes and cucumbers salad, french toast and she put me some water. Nice. It's something healthy. "Bye Beth!"

"Bye!"

And I'm leaving. I took my BMX and went to school.

When I arrived there everyone it's staring at me.

I didn't look back at them and I walk at principal's office.

"Welcome to our school Cari!" The same man with grey hair from audition greeted me.

"Nice to meet you Mr. ..." 

"Led. Mr. Led." 

"Oh. Thank you."

"Okay Cari. This is your schedule. Here are your books, and this is your key from your locker." Locker?! It's sounds good. A locker.

"Thank you." I said polite.

"Now you can go to your classes. If you need something or you have a problem. Come to my office and tell me. OK?" Mr. Led tells me.

"OK. Good bye!" I tell him.

"Good bye Miss Cari."

Oh. Now another person who takes me with miss.

I walked to my locker and put my books there. My phone start to ring.I have one message and a missed call.

The message it's from Rocky and it says:

*You want to come with me at a movie? It's in this evening at 5. =) * I reply fast as I could and said that I'll come. I really like to stay with Rocky.

Now, the missed call.

It's from Jeff. I dial his number. Now let's see what he wants.

"Hey Jeff!" I said through the phone.

"Hey Cari. How's your day?" He asked me.

"Nice. Right now I'm at school."

"Turn around." He said. What?

"What?"

"Turn around." He said again. OK then.

"Jeff!" I hug him really tight. Didn't saw Jeff for 2 days. I'm so happy because he's here.

"Hey. Now you know that me and Joe learn at this school." He said.

"Really?! This is great!" I said happy.

"Yes it is."

"Well, well, well. Looks who's here. What's up beauty?" Oh no. It's the boy from the ice cream stand. What's he doing here?

"What you doing here? You follow me? Or what?" I said angry.

"I learn here babe. Don't worry. Oh and you saw the messages?" He tells me calm. Maybe too calm.

"What are you.." I want to finish my sentences but the bell rang.

"Cari I need to go to class. I have the terrible teacher. See you here. And be careful." Jeff tells me leaving. He leave me here alone with this psycho.

I try to leave from here. I need to leave now.

"Where you go, babe?" The tall guy say me.

"Away from you!" I said.

I tried to go back but I hit someone. When I turn around I saw the group of boys from yesterday.

Oh no!

.

.

.

Chapter 10 it's on now buddies!

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote or comment if you want.

Question: What you think the group want from Cari?

Answer.

See tomorrow with a new update!

Peace and love  :)