Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Yes or no?

Cari's POV

"Jeff I'm really sorry for you because you saw this stupid fight. It's Rocky's fault and his jealousy. He just freaked out when you supposed to kiss me. I hope you are fine." I explain to Jeff. I dragged him in my room away from Rocky. I hope he's not mad because he heard my little fight with Rocky.

"No. I'm fine with that. I just hope you are fine. I mean I really care for you." Oh Jeff. You really care for me. Your eyes are so confuse and worried, and all of that just for me.

"I'm fine too. We can play some video games if you wa-" I just wanted to finish my sentence and Jeff pressed his lips on mine and I was really close to fall. I feel his hands running up and down on my back, and I really don't know why I can't move and why I fucking kiss him back! I put my hands on his chest and I've tried to push him but I swear I just can't move him away from me. I need to break this kiss, I supposed to be mad not to stay here and kiss him. I hit his foot and I hope let me go. Lets do this.

"Holy shit!" He screamed. He bite  my bottom lip! Great!  He let me go and I really don't know how, but I felt on the bed. I closed my eyes for a second and I felt a really heavy body on mine.

"I love you Cari."Jeff said.

"Get the hell off of me!" I yelled in his face.

"Not today." And he started again to kiss me. His hands travel everywhere on my body and I swear I'm going to hit him where the sun doesn't appear.

"Oh my God.." I said slowly. Jeff kiss my neck and I think he's leaving me some sings. I really don't know why my body response to his kisses and why I'm so close to pee on myself. His warm breath it'on my neck and it's tickle me. His breath it's wild and it's moving fast.
I just can't free myself.

"You son of a bitch!" I heard a voice from my bedroom door and immediately all the heavy weight from me disappears. Rocky it's now here.
I'm still in shock and I cover my ears with my hands. I hear in the background just bad things. Rocky cussing Jeff, fists connecting with a face and some groans.

"Stop!" The words left my mouth without thinking at anything.
The silence cover the room and I heard some footsteps moving towards the door. When I took a fast look I saw a bloody Jeff leaving.

"I'm happy I came here before he could rape you." Rocky said while taking a seat on the bed next to me. I just stood silence. " You're not going to say anything?"
I shocked my head as an no.

"What the hell? You let him to do this to you?" One of his hands it's on his neck and his eyes are huge. Silence. "Answer!" I jumped a little from my place from his tone.

"Y-Yeah. I just couldn't get away from him. I told him that we can play some video games, and I didn't finished my sentence and he started to kiss me." I explain to Rocky looking into my lap.

"This signs are bad. And your bottom lip it's bleeding?!" Rocky asked me still shocked.

"Seriously?!" I got up from the bed but Rocky grabbed my hand and pull me onto his lap.

Rocky's POV

I pulled Cari on my lap and I looked straight in her eyes. They are puffy and red. All I saw it was awful. Jeff on top of my girlfriend, or ex girlfriend, his hands traveling all over her body and his lips on hers. I was really close to make a heart attack but my mind was smart and told me to kick his ass.

And about Cari, she look scared and worried and really embarrassed. I know she thinks that me seeing her in that way on the bed it's embarrassing but I need to admit that she looks good laying on her back on the bed. Not good, very good.
Wow dude! That image of her in that way it's turn me on a little bit.

"Earth to Rocky!" Cari wave her hand in front of my face and breaking my pervert thought.

"Uhm yeah. Lets clean this lip." I took a look at her lip and I ju-just, I need to help her to clean it.

"Your not going to touch me. We broke up and you need to leave." She stood on her feet and I feel all her anger towards me.

"I know I'm a fucking asshole, but you need help with your lip."I tell her.

"No. You need to leave now. I'm not going to fall for you again. We're done forever." Ouch. I love you Cari and I really want you to see my love towards you like a good thing.

"I'll leave if you do one more thing." I said.

"Everything that will make you to leave." She said fast.

"Kiss me."

"What from the part 'we're over forever'  you don't understand?"

"Kiss me now and I will leave. But a nice kiss. A passionate and slow one that will make me feel like I'm in heaven. And you don't need to clean your lip." I tell her still staring at her lips.

"Fuck off. I'm not going to do that."

"If you don't I'm not going to leave." I said smiling.

"Ugh."

"Yes or no?" I asked her.
.
.
.
What you think Cari will choose? Answer!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!

I'm finally home. The vacation it's end!

3 votes for the next update and sorry for mistakes!

Peace and love from Ana. =D