Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Ruined date

"I'm here to talk with you and fix all the mess between us." Rocky said.

Rocky's POV

"We don't have anything to talk about Rocky. Now you can leave.. I mean you can leave where you want but just let me leave, you block my way and I need to go to a date." Date?! What date? I'm the only one here who's still crying everyday and she has a date? 

"You don't leave anywhere," I pushed her back in the room and then I closed the door behind me and I locked it. "We are going to talk and you are going to stay right here."

"You can't tell me what I can do! I'm not a baby!"

"Um, yes you are. You have just 14 years old."

"If you want to talk with me , you better talk now or I'm going to leave." 

"I want to say that I'm sorry for what I have done and I told you, but I was drunk for goodness sake!"

"You said sorry too many times Rocky. And you came here from LA just to tell me that you're sorry?"

"I followed you from the began. I sent you all that gifts, by the way. You know that I'm the only one who knows you like chocolate like your own parents!"

"I really don't like chocolate! I throw all your gifts in the garbage!"

"Really?! Because what I see on your bed doesn't look like you didn't ate all the chocolate." I pointed to some empty boxes of chocolate.

"I..I.. I didn't ate that! Martin ate that."

"Martin? What he's doing in your room?" If he is the guy with that Cari hooked up, I'm going to kill him. I hate that kid.

"We stay in the same room asshole." She put her hands over her chest.

"You have done something stupid?!"

"What?! Yuk! No! I'm not going to that until marrige!"

"Oh. Good."

"Cari? You are ready?" Someone said from the other part of the door.

"It's Martin! What I'm going to tell him?! That I'm in the same room with my ex? I'm going to die." Cari whisper-screamed at me.

"I'm not your ex, we are still togheter."

"No we aren't Rocky." She said angry.

"Cari." That asshoole asked again.

"Tell him that you don't feel good and that you want to be alone." I tell her.

"What?"

"Tell him."

"Martin, I don't feel good. My head hurts and the room it's spinning around with me. I just want to be alone now." She made a great lie. Evan the voice it's broken.

"Oh.. Okay." The asshole said. "See you later."

"Now let's talk." I tell her.

.

.

.

Okay guys. I know that I didn't posted for a while but now here is the chapter.

Don't forget about 10 votes and 10 comments! If not, the book it's over.

Sorry.