Chapter 39

Chapter 39: She miss

Rocky's POV

I've started to search Cari but she's no where to be found. I went at her house, at my house, in the park, at her group and even at the skate park. She's no where.

I start to be pathetic. I think that maybe she is with Jeff or Ted. What the hell it's in my mind. She's not with that assholes. I drove with Riker's car home. I really need to buy my own car. I can't use forever Riker's car. 

When I arrived back home from the skate park, and I found Cari's babysitter and my parents standing in front of my house. What she's doing here?

"I can't find her Mr. and Mrs. Lynch. She just ran away." I heard Beth saying between sobs. She's crying?

"We will find her Beth. Don't worry." My mom tell her. She put her arms around Beth and hugged her tight.

"I'm afraid that she was kidnapped. I can't find her and I look after her for six hours. Her parents are going to kill me." Beth added. Six hours? That's not good. I need to keep my calm. I will find her.

"Hey mom, you know where it's Riker?" I asked going to my mom.

"Rocky! It's Cari with you?" Beth asked me.

"No I'm sorry. I'm searching for her too. I went everywhere I knew that maybe she can hide."

"Hide? For what?" Beth's eyes are big and glassy.

"Uhmm.. I... Mom where it's Riker." I started to speak harder.

"In his roo-"

"Thanks mom!" I tell her and I started to run in the house. When I arrived in my bedroom, I found Riker standing on his bed with his hands on his head.

"Riker.." I started.

.

.

.

Hey buddies! My first chapter from a vacation! Woot woot!

Hope you like it! I know it's short and I know that maybe I have some mistakes but I write from my tab. Sooo... Yeah.

3 votes and comments!

Peace and love from Ana. =)