Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Almost there

Rocky's POV

"What are you doing here?!" Cari's dad ask me. "I thought you was ocupaded with your new girlfriend." I can almost feel all the anger from his body.

"I don't have a new girlfriend. I'm here to see your daughter." I tell him nervous.

"For what? And why did you bring those roses?"

"I want to make up my relationship with your daughter." I tell him. He's her dad and first time when I met him he didn't liked me. And I think now he hates me for what I've done to his daughter.

"I really hate you know boy, but because you came from LA to NYC for my daughter, make me think to give you another chance." He tell me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much! Do you know where is Carolina?" I asked him fast.

"Come with me."

I followed Cari's dad to her.

When I arrived there, she stay on a bench with her mom.

"Honey, can you come here please." Cari's dad tell his wife.

"Yes." I really don't know why they speak so different and hard english. I thought they talk like Cari. Sweet, correct and sometimes really funny.

Her parents left but Cari didn't noticed me.

I started to walk at her, right behind her. She's watching the sky and the stars. It's a really great evening, and you can see from this building all the NYC.

I went close to her and I put fast as I can the roses on the table whe she stay and then I put my hands at her eyes.

"Who it is?" I asked her with a nervous and different voice.

"I don't know. A bastard?" Seriously?

"No." My voice it's now my normal voice.

"Rocky?! What are you doing here?"

I went in front of her and I took the roses from the table.

"I hope you like the roses, and I'm here to apologize for everything I've done to you. I cheated on you, I cuss you and I made you feel horrible. In the most of the part, I'm sorry because I was a jerk with you. Oh and I broke up with Ave."

"Rocky, I... I don't know what I can say. You came here from LA just to apologize to me. This is so.. so nice." Her eyes start to tear up.

"Don't cry." I bring her head to my chest and I put my arms around her. This is how I want to works things between us.

"I love you." She say in my chest.

"I love you so much Cari."

I let her go and I put my arms around her waist. This is the moment. The moment that Beth told me. "Kiss her!"

I started to lean in and she wraps her arms around my neck.

Everyone from here just dissappear. My lips are conected to her and I can feel fireworks everywhere. I started to move my hands on her back and she stay on her toes.

Our kiss is slow and passionate.

"Get a room kids!" A women voice hear from the background.

We pulled apart and I bet I'm red at face like Cari.

"That was embarrassing." She said.

"Yeah, kind of. I think we just lost our minds a little."

"I think a little bit more." She said amused.