Chapter 44

Chapter 44: The tour

Cari's POV

"No. Now get out from my room or I will scream." I said to Rocky. He really get on my nerves. I hate him and I'll never make the mistake to love him again. He's a jerk.

"You can scream if you want. Beth will think that we fu-"

"Get the hell out of my room, house and life!" I shout in his face. He can't understand that what we done it's awful and practically broke my heart into a lot pieces.

"I'm really sorry. I just try to make everything between us better. I saved your day. You could end with that fucking bastard." He said calm.

"Oh, you mean you. I know you are a fucking bastard. I hate you for all you've done to me. I don't want to see you again never in my life!" I'm very angry and if he doesn't leave now I'm going to slap him.

"I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Beeethhh!" I scream.

"Okay okay, I leave. But I make you sure this it's not going to be the last time when you see me Cari. I love you and I will fight for you no matter what it is." These words really make me soft. I need to stay 'connect to the Earth' and make Rocky to think that I'm not going to fall in his stupid games.

He left the room and I still can feel the bad mood from the air.

~Beep~Beep~

Uncle Skrill it's calling me.

"Hello uncle Skrill!" I said in the phone.

"Carolina I have great news! You will come with me into a tour for 2 months." What?! This is great, I just can't believe it.

"Seriously?! This is great! I'm so excited!" Let's do a happy dance. Woot! Woot!

"The tour is starting in three days and I hope I called you at a good time."

"Yeah uncle Skrill! Where we'll meet?"

"At the studio. It's good?"

"Dope. I will be there, and at what hour?" I asked him again.

"Ten o'clock."

"Good. Thanks uncle Skrill. See you later."

"Bye Cari." I'm going on a tour! Holy shit! I need to tell Beth. I hope she will accept it.

.

.

.

Yeah guys! I know I write short chapters but I will try to write more.

Hope you like this chapter!

3votes for the next update!

Peace and love from Ann. =)