Chapter 28

Chapter 28: On my way to you

Rocky's POV

How can be a person so stupid? I just throw all that fucked up things in Cari's face. I made her to yell at me to get out from her bedroom. I came there for bandages and I came there with the thought that maybe she will help me to be with her again. I know how stupid sounds, but it's true. I love her so much and now look at me. I stay on the couch from her living room, with Ave's head on my lap.

I'm so fucking stupid.

I slept really bad last night when she left and I can't find my phone.

Maybe I can leave in NYC and find her. This is a great plan. In movies it work every time.

I've tried to take Ave head from my lap and leave her there with no words.

I went into the kitchen, and there I found Cari babysitter, I think her name it's Beth. She stay on one of kitchen counter while she text someone.

"Beth?" I asked. I hope she doesn't hate me.

"Oh! Rocky you scared me." She said jumping from the counter.

"Sorry. I came here to ask you where Cari stay in NYC."

"For what?" She asked me. Her eyebrows are now close one of each other.

"I want to go there.." I tell her worried.

"Here. This is the address. But I think she's not going to be there. She will b-"

"She will what? She's going to a date?! Who's that little bastard?" I asked her angry. If Ana it's going to a date with anybody else than me, I'm going to kill that guy.

"Wow slow down Romeo! She's going to visit the rest of NYC with her parents. I know you love her and because of that I give you her address."

"You know where she will be?"

"Empire Building State. A great place to be with her. You know what I mean." She winked at me.

"What?" I just want to know what she mean.

"Kiss her! Ugh, teenagers." She tells me who are teenagers. She's acting like one.

"Anyway. Thanks for the address."

"Go on! Lover boy! Ha!"

Gosh, she's so annoying.

I started to walk towards the door but someone catch my elbow.

"Where you going babe? Don't want some good time?" Ugh, Ave.

"I'm leaving and no." I tell her serious as I can. "Oh and I forgot to tell you something. We're over. Bye!"

"What the fuck?! Why?"

I left her without any word. She's deserve that.

I went right at the airport. I have luck with my wallet. It's full with money.

...

"Can you drive a little faster?" I asked the cabdriver.

"Sorry sir. The traffic from here it's a nightmare. I can drive faster." He explains me.

"If you don't mind, how much it will take me to run to Empire Building State?"

"If you run I think 5 minutes. It's not a long distance." He tells me.

"Good. Here's the money. Oh and you know a place with flowers somewhere close?"

"Thank you and yes. On your way to the building you will see some place with flowers."

"Thanks."

I got out from the cab and I started to run.

The cabdriver had right. Right here are some places with flowers.

I entered in a place, and I started to search some roses. I can't see roses. Carolina love roses.

"Can I help you sir?" A short woman asked me.

"Yeah. Do you have roses. Red roses?"

"Yes."

"I want a huge bouquet. But please hurry up." I tell her.

"OK. Wait here five minutes sir."

And she left. I waited there I think 3 minutes and I started to get nervous.

What will happen if she doesn't accept me back?

I'm going to get crazy.

"Here sir. It's costs 20 dollars."

"What the fuc.. I mean OK." I gave the women the money and I took my flowers.

I started to run again like an idiot, and with my luck in 5 minutes I arrived there.

I entered in the building and I started to search my girl.

I don't see her anywhere. Maybe she's on the top floor.

I went to the elevator and I swear I was the only guy from it. The elevator it's full with girls. Just woman's and teenagers.

All of them are whispering things one to each other.

"The person who will get this roses it's so lucky to have you. This is so romantic. And this place make them more romantic." A woman tells me.

"Yeah..."

When the elevator arrived at the last floor, I swear I jumped out of it. It's getting hot inside there.

I search for Cari, but I don't see her.

"Excuse me, did you saw a girl who wear glasses and light brunette hair?" I asked a random men.

"Rocky?"

Oh God. Why him?

.

.

.

Chapter 28 it's here for you guys!

Who do you think it's that men?

Answer.

Hope you like it.

Anyway, love you guys and don't forget to vote and comment.

Peace and love from Ana. =)