Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Enemis fight

"Okay Cari. Your turn." Ted told me. Yeah, I know. What the hell I'm doing with him. So, the part of the day went really like I expected. I came at my group and I found here Joe, Carlos and Ted. Ted was really nice with me and he didn't acted like a fucking asshole.

We ate ice cream without hands, we made tricks with our bikes and now we play true or dare.

"I dare you to go to that lady and help her with her bags." I point to a old lady who walks slowly with some bags in her hands.

"Fuck off. I'm not so nice."

"I don't care. You need to do that." I tell him.

"Fuck. Okay." Ted walk towards the old lady and he take her bags and help her.

After dive minutes of hell for him, he came back to us.

"That wasn't so bad." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"No. It was awful."

"Carlos you need to dare Ted now." Joe said.

"Okay dude. Ted I dare you to kiss Cari on her forehead." When his words came out from his mouth, a smirk appear on Ted face and a worried look into my eyes.

Rocky's POV

"Bro, I'm going to find Ann. I need to talk with her." I said to Riker. I really don't know what he think or even if he is interested of what I talk with him, but I need to tell someone. He just shake his head like an yes.

I walked out of house and I started to search Cari. I think she is with her group.

Of there she is.

That it's the fucking idiot Ted?! What he doing here with my girlfriend? And Joe, and Carlos.

I started go closer and I just can't bealive my eyes. Ted lips on my girl forehead. What the fucking hell?!

"What are you fucking doing here?!" I yelled at him. All of them turned their heads to me. "Huh? You try to hook up with my girlfriend? No fucking way!" Right now I'm maybe to closer to him. Really dangerous closer.

"Wow dude. Calm down, we just play some true or dare." Ted said. He try to play with me.

"Cari come here." I tell her. She left Ted and came at me. I put my hands around her waist and I swear I can see the fire from Ted eyes. Good.

"Rocky I'm so sorry." Carolina tell me.

"It's okay. And you fucking basard. If I see you again so close to my girlfriend, I'm going to cut your head and your 'jewerly' and I going to kick your ass with them.

"Yeah, anyway, she's nice." No fucking way.

I'm angry. And right now I'm on him. I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

.

.

.

Chapter 35 on!!

Hope you like it!

Vote and comment :)!

Peace and love from Ana.=)