Chapter 41

Chapter 41: She was here

Rocky's POV

"What it is? She called you?" Riker came at me in one minute.

"No, but she sent me a vocal message and she's on the beach." I tell my brother.

"She told you where she is?" Riker's face itt's surprised.

"No. I just heard waves in the background." I said looking in another way.

"Of course. I think she hates you now." Ouch.

"Yeah. I think so." I know she hate me from that note and the vocal message. I still keep that note because she has right.

"Rocky...we go or what?" Riker said making me to listen to him.

"Yeah, lets go!" I said. Riker and I jumped in his car and we went to all the beaches from LA. We started with Santa Monica beach and then with the others. She's not there. Right now we are in the car in front of McDonald and we try to think where Cari could be.

"Malibu!" I screamed breaking the silence.

"What it's with Malibu?" My brother asked me.

"She's there. On the Malibu beach. We had there our first date. Drive!" I said fast. She supposed to be there. She need to be there. Riker started the car and he drove at the Malibu beach.

"Wait here." I tell Riker while I closed the door of the car.

"No. I come with you." He said. I started to run at that close place from the beach where we had the volleyball game, and the stupid tag game and our first kiss. Okay I know it wasn't right here but we had our first kiss on Malibu beach. Soo...

Riker run like a idiot after me and he just yell at me to stop because he's tired. No way bro. You can stay here and take a nap and I'm going after my girl. I finally arrived in that close place and I started to look after Carolina.

She's not here. She just wasn't here. Wait a minute, what it's this? A bracelet. Yin and yang circles on this bracelet. This is Cari's bracelet. I think she lost it here. She was here.

.

.

.

Maybe a little bit long chapter. Hope you like it guys! Sorry for mistakes!!!

3 votes for the next update.

Love you guys!

Peace and love from Ana. =D