Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Courage

Cari's POV

"He's a really big asshole. Like my ex boyfriend. But what this guy Rocky have done to you it's more awful than what Josh, my ex boyfriend, have done to me." Sandra said.

"Yeah I know." I answer calm. I'm not in the good mood that I am always, I just can't move on after my breakup with Rocky. Sandra tells me that maybe it could be a good thing to move on and make a little 'contact' with Martin. She told me that the way he looks at me it's a way that she didn't 'met' never in her life. I think that maybe she has right but at the end, it's my decision not her.

I still think at Rocky in every minute of my life. The way his eyes are watching close my face, the way his smile make a room happier and his laugh that can make anyone to feel good. You see, I think at him even now. I really love him and he broke my heart like always.

"And about Martin. You really need to give him a chance. You told me that he sent you some flowers with a note where he asked you to go out with him on a date. So what are you waiting for?" Sandra finished her things. All she say is true. But I feel that Martin is not the right guy for me.

"Maybe..." All that I could say it's was said.

"Oh! Look it's Martin. Go and talk with him. Now!" Sandra said pushing my back to get up from the couch.

"Okay, okay. But what I'm going to say to him?!" I ask nervous.

"I don't know! It's your problem not mine!"

"Ugh."

I started to walk to Martin and I think he heard me because he stay now. He turn his body to me and look at me with a 'what are you doing here?' face.

"Hey Martin." I said getting closer to him.

"Hey Cari. What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I really don't know very good. You want to ask me something?" I said fast.

"Uhm, yeah. How do you know that I want to ask you something?" He said nervous.

"I didn't know. But if you want to ask me something, go ahead."

"I.. I mean, you want to come with me on a date? " His face is red and his hands are sweaty. He's really nervous.

"I don't know what to say." I really don't.

"Say yes!" A voice yelled from my back. Sandra.

"What?! I mean I decide what I say."

"So it's an yes or.." Martin said making me to look at him.

"I think I'm going to say yes."  I said smiling.

In just a few seconds I felt a pair of arms around me, hugging me really tight. Yeah, yeah I know that I gave him a chance but he need to take me easy. I have finally a date.

.

.

.

Sorry guys that I didn't post for a while!!! Sorry!!!

I wrote two chapter two days ago but I really don't know how but they were the next day deleted.

I'm going to post another chapter tomorrow, who knows maybe double update, for apologize.

Peace and love from Ana. =D