Chapter 52

Chapter 52: Not Rocky

"OK. See you there! Bye." I said in my phone.

I called Martin and I told him that I feel a little bit better, so our date can continue. He's waiting me at the reception, and I need to be ready in just 20 minutes!

I went in the bathroom, I made a shower, then I brushed my teeth, my hair and I've done my makeup.

And now, the outfit! (external link)

I have everything in my bag, and I'm ready to go on a date. Yey.

I locked the hotel room and then I went straight to the elevator. The elevator doors opened, and I saw someone that I really missed, I mean we haven't seen for like... I don't know, one day.

"Hey Cari!"

"Hi uncle Skrill."

"Where are you going? Something important, or nah?" He says looking at me from up and down, scanning me with his eyes. He really cares of me like I'm his little sister, and I really appreciate it.

"I'm going out with Martin on a date. And I think it's not really important. It's like, just a date where we're going to know each other better. That's all." I said a little bit nervous.

"Uhm, okay. Then, have a good date, or how it's says." Uncle Skrill is more calm then me. I'm nervous and scared. All I hope it's that this date it's going to go well, and nothing bad it's going to happen, I hope.

 The elevator doors opened and I saw Rocky at the reception. He was with all the family, Riker, Ross, Rydel, Ryland, Ratliff, Stormie and Mark. Mark was talking with someone, and that person gave him some hotel room cards. They are going to stay here?! Oh yeah! Why not Rocky.

I started to walk to the couch where Martin was , without they seeing me. 

"Hey Martin." I said smiling to him.

"Oh, hi. You're ready? 'Cause I am." He says getting up from the couch.

"Uhm, yeah. Let's go."

We started to walk in the city, talking about each other. He's really sweet and very calm about everything that it's happen between us now. But I think that inside of him, he's screaming like me. I think he's nervous too.

We went to a restaurant, where I swear they gave me food from heaven. I ordered some steak with a exotic mix of fruits, and a chocolate milkshake. When I started to eat, my body was so happy. The food was really from heaven! Then we watched a movie.

"You want to walk on the beach?" Martin suddenly asked me.

"Yeah, let's go."

We started to walk on the beach, looking at the ocean. Of course that the stupid winged demons supposed to be there, laughing at me. I hate them. While I was watching the stupid demons, Martin took my hand in his, which surprised me a little.

"So you want to come tomorrow to swim?" He asks me.

"What? No, no, no. I don't know to swim, and I don't like wearing a bikini. Sorry." His face was sad when I said that, but it's the true.

Rocky knew that I don't know to swim, and I don't like to wear a bikini. But Martin it's not Rocky.

.

.

.

Sorry guys for not updating!!!

I'm very ocupated with my school, and I barely have time to start writing a new chapter.

So here is chapter 52! I hope that you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love and peace from Ana! ♥