Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The party- part 2

The next 20 minutes were really boring, and it's boring too now. I stay on the couch with Joe and Ted. They talk about the girls from here. Ugh, boys. I really don't know where is Rocky, Jeff and the others. Last time when I saw them, they left to the kitchen to take some drinks, and they didn't came back.

It's already 11 PM. I think I'm leaving.

"I'm leaving Joe." I tell him.

"What?! Right now? Why?" He say.

"Yeah babe. Why you leave so soon?" Ted add.

"Shut up idiot." I told him. "Joe, I need to leave. I suppose to be home at 11 PM." 

"OK... But be careful!" He reply.

"OK. Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said.

I started to walk outside. It was a little hard because everyone dancing and you know it's hard to walk in the dancing crowd. I was really close to the front door, when someone grab me by my wrist.

"You leaving so soon?" When I turn around to see who it is, I was frozen. Rocky grab me and start to talk with me? OK, now it's really strange.

"Um... yeah." I said.

"Move your ass here Rocky! I didn't finish yet with you!" Someone yelled to him. In that moment. Rocky's grip on my wrist started to be very hurtful and strong. In the next second he grab me by my waist and put me over his shoulder.

"We need to leave now." He said with a calm but nervous voice.

"What the hell?! I'm not going anywhere! I want to go home!" I screamed at him while I punched his back with my fists. "Let me go!" I scream. In that moment everyone started to look at us. Maybe I don't see everything because I'm over his shoulder, but I see that everyone stop dancing and I see they're bodies turn to us.

"And you thing it hurt when you punch me with your fists?! Not today." He said laughing. "Now let's go!". 

I continued to punch his back with my fists but he doesn't do anything. He just run. Right now I feel fresh air. I think we are outside.

"Where we go?!" I said a little bit scared.

"Away from him!" He reply.

"Him? Who?!"

"Ted! He's an fucking idiot!" Rocky said.

"What?! Why?!"

"Long story. Now shut up!"

"But..." 

"I said shut the fuck up!" This time he yell really bad.

After I think 5 minutes of run, he put me down.

"OK! Now I want to know what was that!" I scream. I see we are somewhere into a parking lot. "And where we are?!".

"Calm down. I think you need to thank me." He said.

"To calm down?! To thank you?! For what?!" I scream. My voice it was so loud and it heard a echo in the empty parking lot.

"Yeah to thank me because I saved you from that asshole!" He screamed back.

"What?" I ask. My voice it's calm now.

"Yeah... I saved you." He answer.

"From what?" I asked shocked.

"Long story. And I think I have time to tell you." He answered again.

"OK. I listen."

"So. He told me and Ross that he met a really nice girl named Ana and she looks so naive. He told us that you are new here in LA and he think he can make you be him. He told us you come to this party and he will make something he call 'white night' with you. First time I thought you are another stupid girl who's going to fall for him, but when I saw you at party, I know you're not like the others girls. When I staring at you in that moment when you realized I'm staring at you, I just thought why he choose someone young like you. And then I left in the kitchen. There I texted Ted and I told him to stay away from you because you are to young for his fucked up games. And the rest of the story you know." He tell me everything. I didn't know he can be so nice.

"Wow. And now I need to say this. Thanks Rocky." I tell him then I kissed his cheek. He blushed a little in that moment.

"Yeah, you're welcome. Now you need to leave home." He said.

"OK. Thanks again. Bye!" I said.

"Bye." He reply.

I turned on my heels and started to walk. I stopped when I heard Rocky call my name. When I turn around he was running to me.

"Hey I forgot something!" He tell me.

"Um, what?" I asked counfused.

"Here." He give me a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Call me if you need something." He said. "Oh and can you give me your number?" He asked nervous.

"OK." I gave him my number then I told him again bye.

This night it was nice and scary in the same time. I hope I will see Rocky again.

.

.

.

Hey buddies! Chapter 6 it's ready!

What you think about it?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

Peace and love :)