Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Bad mood

I woke up with a bad headache, but I really don't know why.

Right now I stay in my bed next to Rocky. His hands are on my waist and his head it's buried in my neck.

I really don't feel good and his arms around me, make me feel more bad from the heat.

I need to go in the kitchen to drink some water. And I need right now. I started to remove Rocky's arms from my waist but he doesn't want to let me go.

"Stay here.." He muttered.

"I don't feel good, I need to go to get some water." I tell him. I hope he'll understand.

"OK. But please hurry up."

"OK. I will."

He remove his hands from my waist and I jumped out of bed and I started to run in the kitchen. I went straight to the sink and I took some water.

My body feels now a little bit good.

I took a seat at the tabel and I put my head on it. I closed my eyes and I tried to think at something happy and good, but it doesn't work. All the room it's moving around and I feel like hell.

"Cari.. you are alright?" I heard Rocky's voice behind me. His voice is so soft and different in the morning.

"I'm fine." I lie. I think he know I don't feel good because I told him 5 minutes ago, so yea.

"I don't think you are fine. Come here." He pulls the chair and I think my bones are from jelly. Great, jelly bones.

"I really can't open my eyes. If I open them, the room it's going to spin around." I explain him.

"Let's go back in bed." He tells me. "I'm going to carry you."

"I'm heavy like hell. I weight a lot." I tell him. All I can feel now it's my headache and the food from my stomach who want to get out from me.

Rocky grabs me in bride style and he started to walk. I feel now the soft bed. I think Rocky put me on it.

"I'm going to make you some pthing to eat and if you want some tea?"

"All I want now it's to sleep. And you can join me." I tell him.

"I don't mind." He tell. I don't know how his face looks now, but I think he has a smirk on his face.

His hands are on my waist now.

"Put your head on my chest if you want." He tells me. I listened to him and I put my head on his chest.

All I can feel now it's safety. With him.

.

.

.

Sorry guys for the very extra mega short chapter and the mistakes from it. I right from my tab again and I feel a little clumsy now because it's a little bit late and I need to go to sleep.

Anyway, vote and comment!

Peace and love from Ana. =)